review this camera…

dasari4kntr

29 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

should i keep my R10 and buy full frame lense…

OR

return R10 and buy some other full frame camera…

@kakatiya @galiraju

You can return your r10 and buy rp full frame.. but r10 has its own advantage..if you haven't purchased specifically for its frame rate and high pixel density..return it

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

You can return your r10 and buy rp full frame.. but r10 has its own advantage..if you haven't purchased specifically for its frame rate and high pixel density..return it

full frame lens vaadina use undadaa r10 tho…

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 5:41 PM, dasari4kntr said:

i bought this recently.. main purpose is  landscape photography…

should i keep it or return it abd go fir better one…?

@galiraju @kakatiya

Canon EOS R10 RF-S18-45mm F4.5-6.3 is STM Lens Kit

@galiraju @kakatiya

today i returned my R10…

thinking of buying this…

Sony a7 III (ILCEM3K/B) Full-frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 28-70mm Lens with 3-Inch LCD, Black

18 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

@galiraju @kakatiya

today i returned my R10…

thinking of buying this…

Sony a7 III (ILCEM3K/B) Full-frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 28-70mm Lens with 3-Inch LCD, Black

Nice. Current market winner is Sony!. However, I have no first hand experience with their full frames.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 6:52 PM, dasari4kntr said:

@galiraju @kakatiya

today i returned my R10…

thinking of buying this…

Recent release Lumix s Ii beats this camera.. with more features and auto focus..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Recent release Lumix s Ii beats this camera.. with more features and auto focus..

right on time...vachhavu bro...

gata two hours gaa...different review camera video choosi...burra baddalu kottukuntunna...

chivariki ee nalugu telayi...

tell me your opinion on this...

oUzup0J.png

rm6aSdH.png

bafTBAE.pngdPNcJEX.pngSEX29zh.pngKHfIg7V.pngEipKLqV.pngMLKKb5i.png23THxn2.pnguEQnnXJ.pngcZIzJky.pngJheaDry.png

31 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

you are correct...

its good one...after seeing the comparison and price...

only thing is its new one...

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

you are correct...

its good one...after seeing the comparison and price...

only thing is its new one...

Yeah Lumix sii captures better video quality in low light as well.. and it is not that bad of quality..for 2000$ it is a great deal.. wait till that skiving if you want price to drop 

On 1/19/2023 at 12:30 PM, galiraju said:

Nice. Current market winner is Sony!. However, I have no first hand experience with their full frames.

On 1/20/2023 at 8:40 AM, kakatiya said:

Yeah Lumix sii captures better video quality in low light as well.. and it is not that bad of quality..for 2000$ it is a great deal.. wait till that skiving if you want price to drop 

bought this one…

sony A7 iv + g master lense 24-70 mm f/2.8

dhGYciv.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 12/25/2022 at 4:53 PM, kakatiya said:

Yeah don't buy expensive lense until you become a regular shooter.. 

Even if you know how to shoot unless you are not selling stock photos it is of not worth the investment..

Canon RP 900$ ki vastudhi full frame camera..  edanna used wide angle lense ef mount dhi konukoni converter petti plan..

Also landscape pictures are hard to shoot with right composure.. that is biggest problem..so make sure you have something in the foreground while shooting landscapes..keep middle of the subject in focus..

.for example..any lake with mountain in the background..try to keep bushes or some sucks swimming in foreground while focussing the entire lake..make sure the background composition is too bright.

Verify AEB bracketing..take three shots by expanding bracketing to 3 stops .. 

TBH , I tried to take lot of pictures with metering modes, especially spot metering for regular portraits.. and all . For landscape adjusting  exposure, metering modes  and everything is very important and it comes by taking pictures on regular basis... I love near white mountain and my pictures are very bad.. I will try to post a few when I get time.

expensive lens with rare usage aithe rent cheyyatam better. I do that for long weekend trips