Why Rajamouli sent RRR and not Bahubali to Oscar

sarfaroshi

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

It is just a movie.. don’t over analyze it.. chusinapudu enjoy chesama leda anthe.. I didn’t find anyone I know who didn’t get entertained after watching this movie (there are some in this db and Twitter who makes some noise whenever any news about RRR comes out).. it is a popcorn movie.. that’s it.. 

na istam vachina analysis nenu chesukunta… neeku like ithe lick… who are you to tell what perspective that others supposed to have on a ‘movie’?

1 minute ago, reality said:

na istam vachina analysis nenu chesukunta… neeku like ithe lick… who are you to tell what perspective that others supposed to have on a ‘movie’

Ok.. whatever makes you happy 🙂

9 minutes ago, reality said:

Good point made…. but while making that paradox point, you just killed RRR movie…

“they don’t need guns” annappudu  Charan gadi role MG ne kadha… that too killing of fellow Indians ni heroic ga chupinchadam endho… Rajamouli lamdike gadu..

Adhi charan character realize avuthadu kadha anna during song and tharvatha incidents tho , I think seeta ki raase letter lo kuda mention chesthadu anukunta. British time lo Indians kuda unaru kadha police dept lo, best example jalian wala bagh, 90 British Indian army unaru akada

https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/jallianwala-bagh-massacre-lamented-by-every-indian-1936877-2022-04-13

1 minute ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Adhi charan character realize avuthadu kadha anna during song and tharvatha incidents tho , I think seeta ki raase letter lo kuda mention chesthadu anukunta. British time lo Indians kuda unaru kadha police dept lo, best example jalian wala bagh, 90 British Indian army unaru akada

https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/jallianwala-bagh-massacre-lamented-by-every-indian-1936877-2022-04-13

Don’t debate with people who can’t start the day without munda edupu @3$%

1 minute ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Adhi charan character realize avuthadu kadha anna during song and tharvatha incidents tho , I think seeta ki raase letter lo kuda mention chesthadu anukunta

I liked Komaram bheemudo song theme…. It was honest and natural… I agree…for a minute you think that he realized he is being an asshole… but… later… “kumbhasthalame” ani malli same weapons quest loli pothadu…. Last lo kuda arrow fight chesi… weapons sadhinchi… shunakandam pondhuthadu….

Good that you caught this good point….but, got misled that he ‘realized’ it…

But, majority of dumbfucks like the intro fight by Charan… pathetic…

1 minute ago, reality said:

I liked Komaram bheemudo song theme…. It was honest and natural… I agree…for a minute you think that he realized he is being an asshole… but… later… “kumbhasthalame” ani malli same weapons quest loli pothadu…. Last lo kuda arrow fight chesi… weapons sadhinchi… shunakandam pondhuthadu….

Good that you caught this good point….but, got misled that he ‘realized’ it…

But, majority of dumbfucks like the intro fight by Charan… pathetic…

Oho langas ni uneducated ga chupincharu and side character chesaru langas ni ani edupa ? @3$%

6 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Btw, good point made bro… 

Unlike rajamouli gadi bootlicking slaves who do unconditional sucking… evaranna question chesthe crying antaru… slave mundas..

20 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

British time lo Indians kuda unaru kadha police dept lo, best example jalian wala bagh, 90 British Indian army unaru akada

When did I say, there were no Indian police officers during british rule?

I just loathed at the way that role was glorified and even worse part is, illiterates believe that as ‘lead character’…

3 minutes ago, reality said:

When did I say, there were no Indian police officers during british rule?

I just loathed at the way that role was glorified and even worse part is, illiterates believe that as ‘lead character’…

Rajamouli hero elevations alane untayi kadha anna to satisfy fans, for now rajamouli sudi kuda nadusthundhi, na varaku movie bagundhi kani Oscars ante no comments 

3 hours ago, reality said:

Good point made…. but while making that paradox point, you just killed RRR movie…

“they don’t need guns” annappudu  Charan gadi role MG ne kadha… that too killing of fellow Indians ni heroic ga chupinchadam endho… Rajamouli lamdike gadu..

dude... charan realizing that is the movie... iga climax is non sense after he realized he dont need guns.. 

but that too justified when Bheem got the guns for Ram. Ram didnt go for those after he realized that guns are not needed for revolution !