Aa F1 visa process andi ra naa royaa

matta_prabhu

13 hours ago, Sucker said:

Yemaindi anna.

Girl was arrested in f1 visa for fighting with neighbors and room mates and it’s flagged visa officer literally investigated and point to point 

55 minutes ago, matta_prabhu said:

Girl was arrested in f1 visa for fighting with neighbors and room mates and it’s flagged visa officer literally investigated and point to point 

Elaborate more, any article?

14 hours ago, matta_prabhu said:

Minimum day to day activities aina nerchukondi 

mari 2020 til now complete scrap laa vundi ragane live ins and day 1 part times 

Give some detailed stories.

1 hour ago, matta_prabhu said:

What what what. F1 girl fighting with neighbours and visa officer got investigated?? R u kidding me

23 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

What what what. F1 girl fighting with neighbours and visa officer got investigated?? R u kidding me

Neighbors and roommates complained to cops and cops arrested she is hitting roommates with mugs etc 

I felt bad for her as this visa process is public and not private she literally went crying from visa process 

15 hours ago, matta_prabhu said:

Minimum day to day activities aina nerchukondi 

mari 2020 til now complete scrap laa vundi ragane live ins and day 1 part times 

from 2014 it started slowly  . year by year worse 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, matta_prabhu said:

Neighbors and roommates complained to cops and cops arrested she is hitting roommates with mugs etc 

I felt bad for her as this visa process is public and not private she literally went crying from visa process 

Visa interview ki vellinappudu embassy lo chusava anna ivi anni