Mods deleting some threads

csrcsr

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

But the video is genuine, right? It accurately describes the ground reality.  It should be pinned in my opinion

Some folks in db are not matured enough even though they are educated. 

They will troll people based on caste and it will get dirty

Instead of understanding it will end up with more hate

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Tanikku chastunnaru db lo caste perutho

Oka ulfa gadu chesthey attacking entire section

Dallas chow boys Ani thread vesaru

Healthy discussion ayithey ok but you know where it goes

Anthe gaani manam maatram maaram. Last week oka 10 point formula cheppa, andhulo okati:

CBN should go and apologise all non-Ks graduated since 1982 in Engg/Medical colleges of Krishna Guntur dists, saying that it was unfortunate that we were responsible for all that stuff and we assure no more mistreatment of Non-Ks in our colleges.

that would do wonders for TDP in 2024. Instead you are going in a wrong direction 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Anthe gaani manam maatram maaram. Last week oka 10 point formula cheppa, andhulo okati:

CBN should go and apologise all non-Ks graduated since 1982 in Engg/Medical colleges of Krishna Guntur dists, saying that it was unfortunate that we were responsible for all that stuff and we assure no more mistreatment of Non-Ks in our colleges.

that would do wonders for TDP in 2024. Instead you are going in a wrong direction 

What has cbn do to with this.

That idiot is in jail for his stupid stuff

Those idiots who did this have to apologize not cbn

asalu MODDSS enduku delete chesaru aa thread ... KC ni oka mata anina veelu duty ekkestunaru..

as if they are thinking  kim-kim-jong-un.gif         

• Haha 2

Just now, appaji_pesarattu said:

asalu MODDSS enduku delete chesaru aa thread ... KC ni oka mata anina veelu duty ekkestunaru..

as if they are thinking  kim-kim-jong-un.gif         

Traffic generate chese batch @csrcsr @Shameless ni ee db ki raalunda cheyyali  1st appudu nfdb 2 Ani pettukovachu 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Tanikku chastunnaru db lo caste perutho

Oka ulfa gadu chesthey attacking entire section

Dallas chow boys Ani thread vesaru

Healthy discussion ayithey ok but you know where it goes

Very bad defending bro a thread lo nothing , a video lo kuda andarni 10engaru including nannu may be ninnu kuda aunty full voice and bass, 

Nee tho why people talk or be funny with you ? Because you always have healthy argument even you take side for something you never go personlal , 

Same thing if you have come forward for all threads people would have respected that

Enno threads lo direct matalu they never got deleted or no action

🙏 and for your information I see you supporting few guys who directly posts on caste  and shiiit , galleeez matalu on families , please stay away from them

Sorry anna on call ani night antha kurchopetaru inka nadustundi issue emina matalu dorlithe kshaminchali

my-friend-to-teachers-before-going-to-su

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Very bad defending bro a thread lo nothing , a video lo kuda andarni 10engaru including nannu may be ninnu kuda aunty full voice and bass, 

Nee tho why people talk or be funny with you ? Because you always have healthy argument even you take side for something you never go personlal , 

Same thing if you have come forward for all threads people would have respected that

Enno threads lo direct matalu they never got deleted or no action

🙏 and for your information I see you supporting few guys who directly posts on caste  and shiiit , galleeez matalu on families , please stay away from them

Sorry anna on call ani night antha kurchopetaru inka nadustundi issue emina matalu dorlithe kshaminchali

my-friend-to-teachers-before-going-to-su

I didn't not support any one posting that sort of stuff

I have always tell them not to do it

Sharmi akka meedha post vesthey I defended her bcoz it's vulgar

I focus on issues than individuals

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I didn't not support any one posting that sort of stuff

I have always tell them not to do it

Sharmi akka meedha post vesthey I defended her bcoz it's vulgar

I focus on issues than individuals

tenor.png