She is totally screwing up Dad’s (KVP) Name really…

Chirupoo

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

Arey akkada em rasindo chadavandi, she is hinting she is sailing alone

Ade kada… KVP fans ki antha knowledge ekkadidi? They indirectly defame such by encouraging publicly 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Post esaka feel avutga but these things have to self filtered anna mari goranga dad song ki use something endi a posts edo saduvukunam kada anna I used just to instigate , next time post chestapudu pain teliyali ani anthe🙏🙏

We are with you Anna. Mari own father and vibrator varakuuu comments endukuuu leee… 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Arey akkada em rasindo chadavandi first rather tahn jumping to nasty conclusions , she is hinting she is sailing alone

Dear ME. It is wonderful to finally meet you. The journey begins” Sreeja wrote on Instagram. She has evidently confirmed that she’s very much single and intends to be that way in the near future.

avanni maaku anavasaram

edupu okkate agenda

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Arey akkada em rasindo chadavandi first rather tahn jumping to nasty conclusions , she is hinting she is sailing alone

Dear ME. It is wonderful to finally meet you. The journey begins” Sreeja wrote on Instagram. She has evidently confirmed that she’s very much single and intends to be that way in the near future.

Adhi ardham chesukuney telivi untey kaama kukka & family fans ela avutharu

Just now, csrcsr said:

Fire ledu wate ledh you being senior most member in db you support those posts??? Is that ok ??

Offcourse not...I am not supporting...but you cannot change anyone/anything especially in a VIRTUAL DB... Manaki BP tappa.. So page close pakkaki vellipovatame.. Inni years DB lo nenu nerchukundi ide...47osjd.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

In USA these are common..she is rich enough to experience multiple relationships..good she is taking care of kids..  also renu Desai bringing up kids nicely

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

2 minutes ago, reality said:

adhe… Alone ani hint isthundi ane kadha @Chirupoo saying…

Just now, veerigadu said:

We are with you Anna. Mari own father and vibrator varakuuu comments endukuuu leee… 

Nee timing nachchindi… guchchi guchchi vibrator with dad song keka alerts 🚨😂

1 minute ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

In USA these are common..she is rich enough to experience multiple relationships..good she is taking care of kids..  also renu Desai bringing up kids nicely

Intha broad minded thinking KVP fans ki enduku undadu. Malli Vibrator, Dad song ani tagline petti 10guthunnaru valle..😂

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Appatlo ee DB lo evaro why dragging family members antu neethulu chepparu

crying-chandrababu-naidu.gif

In this case I don't think no one is dragging her.. it is her who dragged her family in to streets with arya samaj marriage..and from that point it was a big boss show ..vastunnaru potunnaru

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Li8 bro. Comment on sirio profession and movies. Vadi parenting skills gurinchi enduku seppu. Ram Charan gadu baganeee unnadu ga professionally and personally. This girl just turned out a bit different antheee

Bro, parenting gurinchi nenu ekkadaina comment chesana choodu thread lo. Infact so called KVP fans ea alantivi matlaaduthunnaru… check again. Brainless KVP fans