Tower Federal Credit Union - Auto loan @ 2.24%.. Did anyone work with them before?

ManasunnaManishi

I can also refer anyone looking for ..but just make sure u are either GC or USC their process is also super super duper slow it will take atleast a month time to process from begin to end

• Upvote 1

I applied stating i am on PR . Vaadu specific ga ssn with out any annotation adigaadu . Ledu ani chepthae declined . Vattiga oka chedit check padindi . Dcu gave me 50m preapproved with 4.99 apr. Last week lo applied

On 1/23/2023 at 9:25 PM, megadheera said:

Yes. 50K loan ichadu..board thippithe money naake kada 😁

Bro process enti ? I want to refinance can I do that ? Dealer gadu maree 7.5% ichadu biscuit!

5 hours ago, cottondora said:

Bro process enti ? I want to refinance can I do that ? Dealer gadu maree 7.5% ichadu biscuit!

Refinance no idea. You can get loan for new and used car. You need GC. Go to the website and choose any non profit org and donate $25 and become member. Then you can apply for loan

8 hours ago, cottondora said:

Yeah bro they do refinance as well but u need gc and unrestricted ssn for refi as well.

8 hours ago, megadheera said:

Refinance no idea. You can get loan for new and used car. You need GC. Go to the website and choose any non profit org and donate $25 and become member. Then you can apply for loan

Cool will do ! 

1 hour ago, cottondora said:

What is unrestricted ssn ? 

Initial sssn when we come to use on h1b has something like dhs authorization or for work only something it has .

After getting gc u can remove that restriction..for more detail u can watch mandar video.. if u go ssn office they will take simple form u will get in 2 weeks 

13 hours ago, Jalsa456 said:

Initial sssn when we come to use on h1b has something like dhs authorization or for work only something it has .

After getting gc u can remove that restriction..for more detail u can watch mandar video.. if u go ssn office they will take simple form u will get in 2 weeks 

Oh adaa. Yeah i know about it ! 
mana ssn copy adugutha da loan ki ?

On 1/23/2023 at 9:25 PM, megadheera said:

Yes. 50K loan ichadu..board thippithe money naake kada 😁

Bro do we have to open a checking or savings account with tower credit union to get a loan or can we do the loan payment from another bank account? 
Become member ani undi , I am not able to understand what that is ? 

23 hours ago, megadheera said:

Manam valla checking or savings account emaina open chesi direct deposit pettala loan kosam ?  

On 1/29/2023 at 1:21 PM, Jalsa456 said:

I can also refer anyone looking for ..but just make sure u are either GC or USC their process is also super super duper slow it will take atleast a month time to process from begin to end

Refer chestey membership avasaram leda ? Membership antey direct deposit account edaina create cheskovala? How to get membership ??

reference isthava bro ? refinance cheyyali car loan .

thnx 

1 hour ago, cottondora said:

Bro do we have to open a checking or savings account with tower credit union to get a loan or can we do the loan payment from another bank account? 
Become member ani undi , I am not able to understand what that is ? 

You need to become member by paying $25 to any nonprofit org listed in their website. Then call their customer service. They will help you to create account. You just need account with minimum 5 dollars in it. You can pay the loan from any bank account 

13 hours ago, megadheera said:

You need to become member by paying $25 to any nonprofit org listed in their website. Then call their customer service. They will help you to create account. You just need account with minimum 5 dollars in it. You can pay the loan from any bank account 

Link pampiyyu Bhayya to donate to nonprofit org. I searched everywhere and I don’t see anything