Tarakaratna Ki serious

Sucker

1 minute ago, BAVA_BERRY1 said:

Baa ipde chusa . All fun aside hope he recovrs well . Recently all interviews lo nijnga he was very humble

yeah chaala sensible ga matladathadu, unlike his babai

• Upvote 1

Just now, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

sad 

he's going through tough times from many days anukunta

Basically Nandamuri family dooram pettaru baa chaala ellu, intercaste marriage chesukunnadani

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Basically Nandamuri family dooram pettaru baa chaala ellu, intercaste marriage chesukunnadani

hits lekapovatam valla dooram pettaru le

Just now, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

hits lekapovatam valla dooram pettaru le

Antha bad actor kooda em kaadu cheppalante, better than a lot of megay family compound actors but he's just unlucky and I don't think N family really gave him a push baa, maybe internal family politics. 

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Left valve 90% congested ante high cholesterol..probably heavy smoker and triglycerides test chesko ledemo regularly..

Idi elaa figure out chestaru blockage undi ani. Should we go regularly and check it out ? I see so many people are passing away with heart attack/ cardiac arrest. 

I remember edo inject chesi they see the arteries for blockage. Is there any other procedure that we should get it done - asking for parents. 

20 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Antha bad actor kooda em kaadu cheppalante, better than a lot of megay family compound actors but he's just unlucky and I don't think N family really gave him a push baa, maybe internal family politics. 

fast ga oka manchi cinema or scene cheppu vaaridhi? except amaravathi jail scene

3 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

fast ga oka manchi cinema or scene cheppu vaaridhi? except amaravathi jail scene

Yeah ade antunna baa he could have chosen better scripts and improved based on that ani, he doesn't have any memorable scenes true

A lot of people get heart attacks when they get to mow the snow at the beginning of winter season because of a all os sudden physical strain, looks by it he was physically stained and am not sure if got help on time looking at the situation and crowd the moment he collapsed , anyways wish him speedy recovery. In 2001 I was seeing of friends at secunderabad station and he boarded the same train to Chennai, he appeared  like a normal middle class person with his tapori gang of friends, also he made his debut as a hero by then

• Sucker changed the title to Tarakaratna Ki serious
15 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nuvvu baagupadavu...

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2023 at 4:52 AM, Sucker said:

Lokesh Padhayatra lo 

I'm sure he's gone in Kuppam itself baa.  Loki babu yatra ki bad name vasthadani delaying the news.  Another SPB/Jayalalitha situation deja vu.......Fafam.  I'll be glad if I am wrong and he gets well.