Friend in dallas crying for signing contract

matta_prabhu

12 hours ago, starocky said:

How is Celina area bro. My cousin is looking to buy there. I am not familiar with Dallas so just asking

bit far, lot of potential for growth, avg school ratings  but takes few years for growth. Right now, you have travel 10-15 min for everything.

41 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

bit far, lot of potential for growth, avg school ratings  but takes few years for growth. Right now, you have travel 10-15 min for everything.

Thank you bro

On 1/27/2023 at 9:00 AM, pandu123b said:

ee dallas lo manollu lungeelu ettukoni ala ventapadite em taggutaru??

just look at rest of the country and house market predictions to fall -15% in dallas.

appudu kani taggaru

One guy said UNT ki 18k daaka came anta . Imagine Dallas lo desi population is exploding like anything and it will Even more

19 hours ago, gudboy said:

rents increased crazily in dallas thats reason for this

Reasonable Rents know. Irving lo 1600 ki 2bhk coming. No state tax will offset that extra rent. 

Refi kuda kastam with negative equity 

Hi all ,

We are in a tough situation and unable to decide :

We signed up for a home at DFW and paid 46K earnest money in 2021 Dec when housing market was at its peak . My wife is working in hybrid model for a company at chicago where she needs to go to office on Tuesday and Thursday . Our closing date is mid March and her company is not giving her remote option . 
As mine is remote job , we approached builder to return our earnest money which they aren’t giving back . We can’t sell the house right away due to house market crash . 
If we want to be together only option left is let go of 46K and settle down in Chicago for good . Or my wife needs to quit her job and find a remote job or a job local to dfw but due to the current market she is unable to find a job that suits her role 

What options do we have if we want to keep the house as well as her current job ? 

All the inputs are much appreciated TIA !

8 minutes ago, matta_prabhu said:

Refi kuda kastam with negative equity 

Hi all ,

We are in a tough situation and unable to decide :

We signed up for a home at DFW and paid 46K earnest money in 2021 Dec when housing market was at its peak . My wife is working in hybrid model for a company at chicago where she needs to go to office on Tuesday and Thursday . Our closing date is mid March and her company is not giving her remote option . 
As mine is remote job , we approached builder to return our earnest money which they aren’t giving back . We can’t sell the house right away due to house market crash . 
If we want to be together only option left is let go of 46K and settle down in Chicago for good . Or my wife needs to quit her job and find a remote job or a job local to dfw but due to the current market she is unable to find a job that suits her role 

What options do we have if we want to keep the house as well as her current job ? 

All the inputs are much appreciated TIA !

dallas la local jobs ki competition ekkuva aythadi. billing compromise avvali.