Anyone else facing this

Saloly

Na personal experience enti ante....

After recovering from Covid in 2022, my heart rate has been consistently high during all activities by atleast 20 to 30 points.

Even while relaxing it's taking time for the heart rate to reduce and chala rapid ga increase autindi emana exercise chestunte.

I am damn sure covid has relation to the heart rate, not sure about vaccine effect alone though.

Anyways to recover 

1 minute ago, Saloly said:

After recovering from Covid in 2022, my heart rate has been consistently high during all activities by atleast 20 to 30 points.

Even while relaxing it's taking time for the heart rate to reduce and chala rapid ga increase autindi emana exercise chestunte.

I am damn sure covid has relation to the heart rate, not sure about vaccine effect alone though.

Anyways to recover 

How high is rate when you exercising 

1 minute ago, Saloly said:

Anyways to recover 

May or may not be because of covid/vaccines. I think it's because of WFH and less physical activity. Hit the gym regularly or increase physical activity, you will notice the difference. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Saloly said:

Anyways to recover 

I lost energy and enthusiasm after COVID infection twice … feeling more anxious and some times rapid heart rate 

20 minutes ago, Saloly said:

Anyways to recover 

how are you checking Heart Rate? Machine sensor? They are not accurate and machine to machine changes. 

Covid season valla na digestion system gattiga mingindi because of in-activity or lethargic life style. Gas problems frequently. Running speed and capacity significantly effected and heart rate kuda baga perugutni small run up ki. 

But freq running cheste I see improvement. 

Before covid health level ki vellali ante baga workout cheyalani ardam aindi. Diet kuda change cheyali 

4 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

how are you checking Heart Rate? Machine sensor? They are not accurate and machine to machine changes. 

Covid season valla na digestion system gattiga mingindi because of in-activity or lethargic life style. Gas problems frequently. Running speed and capacity significantly effected and heart rate kuda baga perugutni small run up ki. 

But freq running cheste I see improvement. 

Before covid health level ki vellali ante baga workout cheyalani ardam aindi. Diet kuda change cheyali 

Diet a kastam ga undi.. apatki quantity tagistuna but, biryani and nonveg avoid cheylakepotuna

2 minutes ago, Saloly said:

Diet a kastam ga undi.. apatki quantity tagistuna but, biryani and nonveg avoid cheylakepotuna

same problem Junk food, biryanilu, non veg and sweets tagginchalek ibbandi. 

Na PCP annual wellness lo alternative days lo 30mins cardio and food habits change cheyakapothe next 2 yrs lo diabetic patient avtav ani warning ichadu. silent_I1

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

same problem Junk food, biryanilu, non veg and sweets tagginchalek ibbandi. 

Na PCP annual wellness lo alternative days lo 30mins cardio and food habits change cheyakapothe next 2 yrs lo diabetic patient avtav ani warning ichadu. silent_I1

Sweets ite avoid cheyali kabati, reduce frequency and try to stop completely

Replace chicken and mutton with fish, konchem better

Take some gym subscription, apdapdu ina veltam

Just now, Saloly said:

Fibre intake kuda important, so vegetables include cheyali

Just now, Saloly said:

gym subscription gatha 10yrs nundi undi. Covid time lo alavatu poindi.

Ipudu week lo 2 days potunna. penchali frequency.