Pelli choopulu entha mandiki ayyindi like this???

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

That's not 1st one...

For me similar setup, 2nd time went with extended family - more or less confirmed by that time.

1st time - went early because of confusion and caught her while she is coming back from Kiran shop- onions and tea powder... No makeup, nothing... Middle class home 3 room house... So basically got their entire life style in 1 hour while waiting for them to get ready.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

That's not 1st one...

For me similar setup, 2nd time went with extended family - more or less confirmed by that time.

1st time - went early because of confusion and caught her while she is coming back from Kiran shop- onions and tea powder... No makeup, nothing... Middle class home 3 room house... So basically got their entire life style in 1 hour while waiting for them to get ready.

super bro Brahmi Excited GIF - Brahmi Excited Celebrate GIFs..did you end up marrying her or not bro? 

One guy I know shared his experience like this..

It was nice homely..

1:1 session lo girl openly told..I am in love with a guy..ready to jump..nachaledhu Ani cheppeyi Ani.. 

Papam vaadu movies lo dhi live lo experience ayyadu 

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

One guy I know shared his experience like this..

It was nice homely..

1:1 session lo girl openly told..I am in love with a guy..ready to jump..nachaledhu Ani cheppeyi Ani.. 

Papam vaadu movies lo dhi live lo experience ayyadu 

Best Brahmanandam GIFs | Gfycat....... papam ippudu ayyina pelli ayyinda athaniki? 

8 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Best Brahmanandam GIFs | Gfycat....... papam ippudu ayyina pelli ayyinda athaniki? 

He didn't go for another pelli choopulu for 6 mo this .

Pelli kudrindhi..kudirna last minute daka cheppaledhu 

Pelli ayyaka pictures share cheskola..1 year tharvatha kids puttaka started sharing his marriage details..papam vaadu

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

He didn't go for another pelli choopulu for 6 mo this .

Pelli kudrindhi..kudirna last minute daka cheppaledhu 

Pelli ayyaka pictures share cheskola..1 year tharvatha kids puttaka started sharing his marriage details..papam vaadu

Did he marry the same girl? 

If not, why does he have to hide about his marriage with another woman with his friends?? 🤔

Nenaithe durmuhurtham vasthundi ani Mahesh babu laaga parigethukuntu velli intlo adugupetta. Maa parents andaru 15 mins tharvatha nidanam ga vacharu... it was odd 15 mins em cheyyalo theleedu...😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1