Google Panics Over ChatGPT [The AI Wars Have Begun]

kevinUsa

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Chatgpt will have success. No doubt about it. But expecting it to replace google search is something which is not going to happen

May be not now but it may replace google in future ... When bing gives you direct answers why do I have to search in google .

If I need a some python script rather than searching in google , I will go and search in Bing which it will give direct answers in a minute which would save lot of time 

• Haha 1

programming basics ranollu kooda endedo statements ichhestunnaru

sundar should do this...satya will do that...goppollu ra nayana andaru

okokkadu google msft VP la istunnaru statements..kaaneyandi

42 minutes ago, RULER said:

May be not now but it may replace google in future ... When bing gives you direct answers why do I have to search in google .

If I need a some python script rather than searching in google , I will go and search in Bing which it will give direct answers in a minute which would save lot of time 

And what would bing gain by giving direct answers to u? I mean how will it generate revenue?

38 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

And what would bing gain by giving direct answers to u? I mean how will it generate revenue?

Browser market recapture chesthe MSFT vaadiki advantage undada?

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Microsoft invested 10 billion under provision it would get 75% of profit from chatgpt untill it recover 10 billion dollars. I'm not sure how they profit on it but they may have there own ideas how to recoups there investement back

But as user for me right now chatgpt is being very useful than google 

If I want to post a blog and ask chat gpt to re-write blog with 100% Search engine optimization .. It does very perfectly

If I want a template for sending emails ... It do very quickly

If I want some automation script using shell script ... It gives exact code 

I can even do with google but it takes lot of time and effort to search for right answer .

Still they may lot to improve on Chatgpt side ... but its is being helpful 

8 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

This statement is not accurate. OpenAI, the creators of ChatGPT, have not reported any panic or issues regarding the AI technology. Additionally, it is not accurate to say that "The AI Wars Have Begun." AI technology continues to evolve and be used in a variety of industries, but it is not a war-like situation. It is important to approach discussions about AI with an accurate and nuanced understanding of the technology and its applications.

10 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Do you know the T (Transformer) in GPT was invented by Google ?

Difference between ChatGPT and Google AI is reliability of data. ChatGPT works best for people who want take shortcuts to gain academia, yea and it's working.... it's just a matter of time that a policing force or a higher standard will arise.