Adani companies debt to equity....Ravalammaaa Pakeersabbbb

veerigadu

Adani enterprises = 1.9

Adani Green energy = 11.37

Adani ports = 1.19

Adani gas = 0.41

Adani Power= 1.66

Adani Transmission= 10.11

@pakeer_saab you brought this up....Other than Adani gas. All the others are typical scum companies.....Look at the debt ratio for green energy lol....Show me one US corporation which has over 2.0 debt compared to its equity...

I dont care if you are dumb, but you keep embrassing yourself. LOL

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Adani enterprises = 1.9

Adani ports = 1.19

Adani gas = 0.41

Adani Power= 1.66

@pakeer_saab you brought this up....Other than Adani gas. All the others are typical scum companies.....Look at the debt ratio for green energy lol....Show me one US corporation which has over 2.0 debt compared to its equity...

indduku ninnu pilla bacha anedi

see list fo comanies in US and see it yourselves comparable companies and their debt to income ratio, the furture growth is emerging market is higher than saturated US markets

Colgate Palmolive as 1:72.5

These U.S. Companies Have the Highest Debt-to-Equity Ratios Right Now (etftrends.com)

I know you won't read, you have predetermined your opinion based your limited IQ already

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Adani enterprises = 1.9

Adani ports = 1.19

Adani gas = 0.41

Adani Power= 1.66

edisav le

6 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

indduku ninnu pilla bacha anedi

see list fo comanies in US and see it yourselves comparable companies and their debt to income ratio, the furture growth is emerging market is higher than saturated US markets

These U.S. Companies Have the Highest Debt-to-Equity Ratios Right Now (etftrends.com)

I know you won't read, you have predetermined your opinion based your limited IQ already

LOL LOL......DEBT and equity ratiooooo sadhavinikiii vaccha neeku....It means 1% debt for every 72.5% equity. 

Decimal and : ki difference thelikundaaa malli KVP ayyav gaaa....5th class maths saduvuku pooo first.....Go side and play please...You are worse than imbecile now. 

• veerigadu changed the title to Adani companies debt to equity....Ravalammaaa Pakeersabbbb
14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

LOL LOL......DEBT and equity ratiooooo sadhavinikiii vaccha neeku....It means 1% debt for every 72.5% equity. 

Decimal and : ki difference thelikundaaa malli KVP ayyav gaaa....5th class maths saduvuku pooo first.....Go side and play please...You are worse than imbecile now. 

anduke cheppindi bacha nuvvoka gadivani, it looks like you have hard time understanding english too, highlight chesina line is not percentage

Colgate-Palmolive Co. - 72.50

dd4caba4ca1aa4acbc292c09e985b3bb

Photo by: William Warby | CC BY-SA 2.0

The most highly leveraged S&P 500 company in 2019––by far––was none other than Colgate-Palmolive, maker of such household brands as Irish Spring, Ajax, Cuddly, Speed Stick and, of course, Colgate toothpaste and Palmolive dish detergent. For every $1 the New York-based company has, it owes $72.50 in debt. Last year it made its first $1 billion acquisition since 1995, buying European skin care company Laboratoires Filorga Cosmetiques for $1.7 billion. This was followed in January 2020 by the announcement that it had agreed to acquire Hello Products, “one of the fastest-growing, premium oral care brands in the United States.” Also, at a time when many companies are cutting or suspending dividends, Colgate announced last month that it would be raising its dividend, from $0.43 to $0.44 a share, effective in the second quarter.

48 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Oka pari nenu bold chesinaa statement saduvu.....Debt to income ratio antav..... debt to equity thread lo .......endhoooo income and equity ki difference ni mix and match sesi andariniiiii agam agam sesthunnav...malli naaaku english radhuuu antavvv...

Ippudu tooth paste company in vomerica ki debt undhi.. Adhi kuda 2020 stats post chesav...Not recent oneeee not 2021 or 2022..So Richest Indian ki undadam lo thappu ledhu ane gaaa neee cover drive.....

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Oka pari nenu bold chesinaa statement saduvu.....Debt to income ratio antav..... debt to equity thread lo .......endhoooo income and equity ki difference ni mix and match sesi andariniiiii agam agam sesthunnav...malli naaaku english radhuuu antavvv...

Ippudu tooth paste company in vomerica ki debt undhi....So Richest Indian ki undadam lo thappu ledhu ane gaaa neee cover drive.....

debt to income ratio converted to real world numbers for low IQ folks to understand.

read this line again, digressions are the last refuge of idiots

For every $1 the New York-based company has, it owes $72.50 in debt

now you can convert this or cover your stupidity, end result it same, you lack basic skills to underatstand a point

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

debt to income ratio converted to real world numbers for low IQ folks to understand.

read this line again, digressions are the last refuge of idiots

For every $1 the New York-based company has, it owes $72.50 in debt

now you can convert this or cover your stupidity, end result it same, you lack basic skills to underatstand a point

Company Has ante entiiii......Assets aaa? income aaa? Equity aaa? adhi rasinoduuu vague gaaa rasaduuuu.....There are three different things.. nenu ninnu simple ga debt to equity adiginaaa....neeku ardham kaka edho edho pattukocchiiii agam agam ayithunnav......Google thalli daya valla oka debt unna US tooth paste company dorikindheee le ganiii. enjoy....

Inkaaa pakkaki poyiiii adukoooo....neee adaniii bajana sesuskuntaaa

I think the issue with the Adani companies is the revenue they generate.. and most of their projects are highly capital intensive and require lot of investment.. many of them have very high valuation though and are still to be constructed or under construction or require funds to run… highly overvalued.. 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Adani enterprises = 1.9

Adani ports = 1.19

Adani gas = 0.41

Adani Power= 1.66

To be fair , these are just starting out and are still in the process of building their assets 

It would take a few years for them to start generating cash 

The main problem is they have too much valuations and the family management is not competent enough to lead so many firms unlike say tata group who are professionally managed