Balayya babu charitra

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

11 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Avunu Tanushree Dutta almost waked out of VeeraBhadra movie shooting. She was crying in that video. Unfortunately I am not getting that video link on YouTube. Probably search parameters and my browsing history not bringing that video up. Baali entered into her room and about to rafe her.

Vijayasanthis relation is known to everyone in TFI.

That apart, Balayya was a proven womanizer and he treats them very worst. 

His charity Basavatarakam gets lot of funding from Govt. He contributes only a portion. Most of the money he got was from his father's earnings. Majority of his movies were flops and he was least paid Top Hero.

Adding to his bad habits and unplanned life, careless attitude, ill-treatment to his colleagues, highly objectionable public behaviour, mentally retarded actions, criminal nature like shooting producers and slapping fans, physically abusing co-stars like Ravi Teja, speaking illogical, immature and most insulting way..

and then you claim him as Innocent, good-hearted...

There are many good-hearted in TFI who do more charity than this criminal .. like Mahesh, Prabhas, PK, Zoo Ntr etc.

They do not misbehave with heroines or general public.

Rey burada megay neeku eppudu video dorakadu. All cases same excuseCITI_c$y

14 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Avunu Tanushree Dutta almost waked out of VeeraBhadra movie shooting. She was crying in that video. Unfortunately I am not getting that video link on YouTube. Probably search parameters and my browsing history not bringing that video up. Baali entered into her room and about to rafe her.

Vijayasanthis relation is known to everyone in TFI.

That apart, Balayya was a proven womanizer and he treats them very worst. 

His charity Basavatarakam gets lot of funding from Govt. He contributes only a portion. Most of the money he got was from his father's earnings. Majority of his movies were flops and he was least paid Top Hero.

Adding to his bad habits and unplanned life, careless attitude, ill-treatment to his colleagues, highly objectionable public behaviour, mentally retarded actions, criminal nature like shooting producers and slapping fans, physically abusing co-stars like Ravi Teja, speaking illogical, immature and most insulting way..

and then you claim him as Innocent, good-hearted...

There are many good-hearted in TFI who do more charity than this criminal .. like Mahesh, Prabhas, PK, Zoo Ntr etc.

They do not misbehave with heroines or general public.

Ide jarigunte Mee-too apudu Balaya peru chepedi. Burada megay fake collections fake rumorsCITI_c$y

6 hours ago, sepoyy said:

Ipudu née gurinchi née family gurinchi nenu personal comments cheyalena . I have some ethics . Shows ur brought up. Burada Megayy Katappas andaru liane vunaru ga 

What is family related comment here ra @Bala Babumadda licker ani @ARYA asking 

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2023 at 11:26 PM, sepoyy said:

Ipudu née gurinchi née family gurinchi nenu personal comments cheyalena . I have some ethics . Shows ur brought up. Burada Megayy Katappas andaru liane vunaru ga 

"kottadam kaadhu bro...vaatini blessings antaru.. @Chirupoo ,@sepoyy, and @realIty_langa bros ki mana Baalayya blessings theesukunna experience undhi"

naa comment lo ekkadaina nee family gurinchi kani vere valla family gurinchi kani mention chesana??

asalu neeku chadhavadam occha?? inka nuvve ethics gurinchi matladali....grow up man Jklsouth Jkltelugu GIF - Jklsouth Jkltelugu Brahmi GIFs

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, PAWANFAN4 said:

how abou thughlaq jaggad? I heard he also taking medicines from London for his mental illness 

good bro, nuvvu raayi book

17 hours ago, Shameless said:

"kottadam kaadhu bro...vaatini blessings antaru.. @Chirupoo ,@sepoyy, and @realIty_langa bros ki mana Baalayya blessings theesukunna experience undhi"

naa comment lo ekkadaina nee family gurinchi kani vere valla family gurinchi kani mention chesana??

asalu neeku chadhavadam occha?? inke nuvve ethics gurinchi matladali....grow up man Jklsouth Jkltelugu GIF - Jklsouth Jkltelugu Brahmi GIFs

Vaado buradha pulkha burra ledhu aadiki

• Upvote 1