గూగుల్ కే గుబులుపుట్టిస్తున్న CHAT GPT

MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

52 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

good explanation for telugu non technical people...except that catchy title....

What’s wrong with title bayya ? Kodivaraku nijame kada. Infact google fast tracked the Bard AI, after immense popularity of Chat GPT. I am looking forward to the chatGPT integration with productivity tools and MS office. 

if you heard about Github copilot, that’s the first Microsoft, AI product in collaboration with openAI. As I work in that domain I see adoption rates of copilot is very encouraging even though it facing multiple legal challenges. 

13 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

What’s wrong with title bayya ? Kodivaraku nijame kada. Infact google fast tracked the Bard AI, after immense popularity of Chat GPT. I am looking forward to the chatGPT integration with productivity tools and MS office. 

if you heard about Github copilot, that’s the first Microsoft, AI product in collaboration with openAI. As I work in that domain I see adoption rates of copilot is very encouraging even though it facing multiple legal challenges. 

couple of points…

1. google was already using AI…but not like chatGPT..now adopting to this chat model is not a big deal for google..in no time they can make better one as they are already leading other plalike maps and youtube..etc

2. i was heavily using copilot until it got  into subscription model…now there are multiple products out there similar like copilot..i listed all the products in my tech learning thread…

conclusion…big tech is heading towards dangerous race…i worry about where it leads too…they are not building simple tools…they are building parallel brain to human…long  run is scary..

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

couple of points…

1. google was already using AI…but not like chatGPT..now adopting to this chat model is not a big deal for google..in no time they can make better one as they are already leading other plalike maps and youtube..etc

2. i was heavily using copilot until it got  into subscription model…now there are multiple products out there similar like copilot..i listed all the products in my tech learning thread…

conclusion…big tech is heading towards dangerous race…i worry about where it leads too…they are not building simple tools…they are building parallel brain to human…long  run is scary..

Ala anaku bayya, ma Satya uncle, big hope is chatGTP as azure growth is slowly down. Inko layoff chudalenu MS lo. 

• Haha 1