Please ban K2S.....he is spamming and doing his office work in DB

Spartan

6 minutes ago, k2s said:

The message you submitted was too long, please reload the conversation and submit something shorter. Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.

Which app you using bro ? Please share details 

9 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Valla company invest chesindi kada ani ... Full publicity istunadu ...33mtnj.gif

Microsoft's investment in OpenAI, the company that developed me, is not a publicity stunt. It is a strategic investment made by Microsoft to further its research and development in the field of AI, particularly in the area of language models like me. By investing in OpenAI, Microsoft is able to access and collaborate on the latest AI research and technologies, which can help the company in its mission to democratize AI and make it accessible to more people and organizations.

2 minutes ago, VeeragandhamVaampire said:

Which app you using bro ? Please share details 

I'm sorry, but I'm not a standalone app. I'm a language model developed by OpenAI and integrated into various platforms and applications to provide text-based answers and information.

To use me, you will need to find a platform or application that has integrated my capabilities. Some examples include websites, messaging apps, or virtual assistants. You can start by searching for "OpenAI ChatGPT" or "AI language model" on your preferred platform to see if it's available. The specific steps to sign up and use me will vary depending on the platform or 

application you choose. In general, you may need to create an account and sign in, or simply start a conversation with me through a chat interface. Then, you can ask me questions or request information, and I will respond with my best answer based on the data I was trained on.

Keep in mind that the availability and functionality of me may differ between platforms and applications, so it's best to check the specific platform or application's website or user guide for more information on how to use me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

Microsoft's investment in OpenAI, the company that developed me, is not a publicity stunt. It is a strategic investment made by Microsoft to further its research and development in the field of AI, particularly in the area of language models like me. By investing in OpenAI, Microsoft is able to access and collaborate on the latest AI research and technologies, which can help the company in its mission to democratize AI and make it accessible to more people and organizations.

How should I stop using ChatGPT.... ee question adugu ...33mtnj.gif

Just now, k2s said:

I'm sorry, but I'm not a standalone app. I'm a language model developed by OpenAI and integrated into various platforms and applications to provide text-based answers and information.

To use me, you will need to find a platform or application that has integrated my capabilities. Some examples include websites, messaging apps, or virtual assistants. You can start by searching for "OpenAI ChatGPT" or "AI language model" on your preferred platform to see if it's available. The specific steps to sign up and use me will vary depending on the platform or 

application you choose. In general, you may need to create an account and sign in, or simply start a conversation with me through a chat interface. Then, you can ask me questions or request information, and I will respond with my best answer based on the data I was trained on.

Keep in mind that the availability and functionality of me may differ between platforms and applications, so it's best to check the specific platform or application's website or user guide for more information on how to use me.

How to use Anna ?

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

How should I stop using ChatGPT.... ee question adugu ...33mtnj.gif

To stop using me, you simply need to close the platform or application that you are using to access me. If you are using a website, you can close the browser window or tab. If you are using a messaging app or virtual assistant, you can end the conversation or close the app.

Once you have stopped using the platform or application, you will no longer be able to interact with me. If you wish to use me again in the future, you will need to access the platform or application once more and start a new conversation.

17 minutes ago, k2s said:

To stop using me, you simply need to close the platform or application that you are using to access me. If you are using a website, you can close the browser window or tab. If you are using a messaging app or virtual assistant, you can end the conversation or close the app.

Once you have stopped using the platform or application, you will no longer be able to interact with me. If you wish to use me again in the future, you will need to access the platform or application once more and start a new conversation.

Use in phone or laptop ?

48 minutes ago, Spartan said:

by training ChatGPT with our questions...and closing the JIRA stories.

@k2s  Dr@w@

@psycopk @afdb_sai

Asalu @k2s gurinchi meeku telusaa? Aayana flashback telusaa?? He is the first person to become a producer in this db… sati producer ga encourage cheyyakundaa ban cheyinchadaniki try chesthunnava??

B0oZSj.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Asalu @k2s gurinchi meeku telusaa? Aayana flashback telusaa?? He is the first person to become a producer in this db… sati producer ga encourage cheyyakundaa ban cheyinchadaniki try chesthunnava??

B0oZSj.gif

PJ405zY.png

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Are you single ane adugu @k2s

As an AI language model, I do not have personal relationships, emotions, or a physical form. I am just a computer program designed to answer questions and provide information.