Chess for money

Hamansh

21 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Endhuku adali  lol to lose Ah 

I lost a lot compared to what i won here any ways ninnemanna force chesi board petti adamannana...if u have the skill and will to play adthav anthe gani

On 2/17/2023 at 11:10 AM, Hamansh said:

Bro, 1sst series gelichi na daggara 12000 INR transfer kottinchukunnav ippudu odipoyaka ivvavu enti anna, plzsase idhi na livelihood anna inka nenu ne id or name em reveal vheyatledhu.....please na money naku pampu anna....nenu ne laga US lo kadhuz anna india lo undedhi that too with lot of struggles ....ila vheste nelantollu em cheyyali anna.....please send my winnings please respond

anna sorry for your loss, better to reveal who it is since you got cheated. Meanwhile, ilanti sites try chesara? https://www.powchess.com/

• 1 year later...

Playing chess for money definitely adds a whole new level of intensity to the game. It's tempting, but I gotta admit, I'm not exactly a grandmaster. I'm more of a casual player.
I've always enjoyed a good game of chess, though. There's something about the strategy and the mental challenge that's really appealing. But lately, I've been getting my gaming fix from spider solitaire. Found this sweet online version that's been my go-to whenever I need a little mental break.
Still, I gotta hand it to you for putting the offer out there. It takes guts to challenge folks like that.