Guys please treat people respectfully..

jailjakan

Just now, Dent said:

Telugu lo cheptha 

Ne gurinchi straight ga open ga cheppesariki maatalu leka assumptions ani edo oka covering ist unav 

Adhe kamarao topic ayithe ethiki maree uthiki arestav

Lmao @Vaampire

Didn't get your point as to why someone has to show their cyber activity to their coworkers and wifes

Just now, Dent said:

Telugu lo cheptha 

Ne gurinchi straight ga open ga cheppesariki maatalu leka assumptions ani edo oka covering ist unav 

Adhe kamarao topic ayithe ethiki maree uthiki arestav

Lmao @Vaampire

Looks like nee verey id ni baaga esukoni undi unta. Aa frustration fake id tho vachi choopisthunnav. Keep the flow coming😀😀

Just now, jailjakan said:

Didn't get your point as to why someone has to show their cyber activity to their coworkers and wifes

Brain has a dent man

7 minutes ago, Dent said:

I don’t do anything wrong like psychopath @Vaampire 

I don’t need to worry

im a open book

Who are you first of all? 

And who are you to pass judgements about @Vaampireor someone else in this web space? 

Why are you in that state of mind that someone had to get his behavior approved by you? 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Nenu intlo ela untano neeku ela telusu man? Vachi eppudaina bathrooms kadigava maa intlo?

venting endi. Kamarao & family gurunchi ee db lo ela matladuthano bayata kooda almost same opinion. I can assure u that

Arey leki badcow 

Nuvu etla untavo Nenu cheppana? Ee db lo Nenu chusina Dani gurinche kada cheppa

nuvu Impotent ano bro do you even lifttho ani adigana enduku pumpkin thief lekka bochu Peekina Kodi lekka orrutav

nenu straight ga adiga ne psychic character intlo telusa ani simple answer yes or no 

instead you are venting frustration lmao

Just now, jailjakan said:

Who are you first of all? 

And who are you to pass judgements about @Vaampireor someone else in this web space? 

Why are you in that state of mind that someone had to get his behavior approved by you? 

I honestly dont even remember interacting with him ever. Feel free to make any assumptions ani decent ga chepthunna malli posts intlo choopisthava ani diaper vesukoney questions

Just now, Dent said:

Arey leki badcow 

Nuvu etla untavo Nenu cheppana? Ee db lo Nenu chusina Dani gurinche kada cheppa

nuvu Impotent ano bro do you even lifttho ani adigana enduku pumpkin thief lekka bochu Peekina Kodi lekka orrutav

nenu straight ga adiga ne psychic character intlo telusa ani simple answer yes or no 

instead you are venting frustration lmao

Impotency gurunchi matladithey ask ur mother lanti dialogs kottadam chaala simple. 😀😀😀 

no more replies for u

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Looks like nee verey id ni baaga esukoni undi unta. Aa frustration fake id tho vachi choopisthunnav. Keep the flow coming😀😀

Antha ku minchi ne. Kodi dhimak ki alochalanu raave 🤣 lmao

straight ga answer iyyaleka orrutunav

psychopath

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

I honestly dont even remember interacting with him ever. Feel free to make any assumptions ani decent ga chepthunna malli posts intlo choopisthava ani diaper vesukoney questions

Yep uncle these people are not strong like you guys to comment here and leave to take care of your life...they are pretty much impacted by cyber activity and get confused thinking that this is their life..please treat them carefully as they are very fragile

1 minute ago, jailjakan said:

Yep this is exactly I was talking about you Arya reality spartan anta assame csrcsr psycopk and other seniors are strong enough to pass arguments and live a successful life outside where as these people take your comments seriously and get depressed and become abusive...please treat them with care..I'm just chatting with swatkat ID who is also mentally impacted by cyber bullying 

Arey Nuvu pakkaki velli aaduko 

anyway thread esi nanduku thanks

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Impotency gurunchi matladithey ask ur mother lanti dialogs kottadam chaala simple. 😀😀😀 

no more replies for u

Good add these fragile minds to ignore list you guys as they get mentally disturbed with these conversations 

Just now, Dent said:

Arey Nuvu pakkaki velli aaduko 

anyway thread esi nanduku thanks

We are saying the same brother...please be strong don't be fragile and get personal just by seeing someone's online activity..hope you get better soon..