Shobhitha Dhooolapaalla .... dhoola theerchindhi

bharathicement

Vammmo..vaammo...

Yesterday night I just started by mistake to watch "The Night Manager" on HotStar/Disney-Hotstar.

Needed to complete all 4 episodes....the thing that glued me to the screen was... Shobhitha's display of her body in swimsuits/bikinis through out.

She is dam hot man, 100% perfect figure...scorching the screen through out and kept me awake...

What a great body mate...properly fcukable..

N.B: I can't post pics as you know AFDB is horrible place for uploading images from our laptop...not worth it.

17 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Vammmo..vaammo...

Yesterday night I just started by mistake to watch "The Night Manager" on HotStar/Disney-Hotstar.

Needed to complete all 4 episodes....the thing that glued me to the screen was... Shobhitha's display of her body in swimsuits/bikinis through out.

She is dam hot man, 100% perfect figure...scorching the screen through out and kept me awake...

N.B: I can't post pics as you know AFDB is horrible place for uploading images from our laptop...not worth it.

Any bits

26 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

Any bits

Bits means? Not too many smooching or burning scenes but full-cut swimsuits and deep cuts bikinis all through..

20 minutes ago, bavagaru said:

Patient la untadi kada bro 

Yes face choosthe atlaane vuntadhi...kaani body shapes maatram sooper.

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Vammmo..vaammo...

maga moham di

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Bits means? Not too many smooching or burning scenes but full-cut swimsuits and deep cuts bikinis all through..

Yes face choosthe atlaane vuntadhi...kaani body shapes maatram sooper.

Aithe ok