Kid misses grandparents anta touching story

toranam

from expats

My kid is 4 year old. he didn’t get a chance to meet his grandparents before that only my father in law died & my mother in law staying with her elder son. My parents staying with my elder brother.Whenever we are going to any friends house if he sees old couple he left everything and sitting beside them play with them while coming he started crying he don’t want to leave them and ask me to take them to home.I feel like to cry I can’t give him grandparents love I find myself so helpless.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, toranam said:

from expats

My kid is 4 year old. he didn’t get a chance to meet his grandparents before that only my father in law died & my mother in law staying with her elder son. My parents staying with my elder brother.Whenever we are going to any friends house if he sees old couple he left everything and sitting beside them play with them while coming he started crying he don’t want to leave them and ask me to take them to home.I feel like to cry I can’t give him grandparents love I find myself so helpless.

Post link ba 

20 minutes ago, toranam said:

from expats

Why can’t that beach bring people living now, she needs nice brinjal in her poku cc @csrcsr to take care of brinjal