How many of you got vaxx?

Yomama20

8 hours ago, Yomama20 said:

Hello Db friends, 

Long time no see. How are you all doing? I know a lot of you took experimental mrna injections despite many folks telling you not to. How do you do now? 

Did you get any side effects at all? 

deen thalli

vaxxx vesukonodu - kareena thono (leka vesukoledhane bengathono) pothadu

vaxx vesukunnodu - side effects thono (leka side effects tho emai pothano ane bengathono) pothadu

so povadam khayam..antha daaniki khali peeli bhayam endukuvaa..beer biryani tho VSR loop lo pettukuni jai balio ani japam sesukundaam haayigaa...

8 hours ago, Semper_Fi said:

Hi, OP, virologist here. Can you point me to the part where it says these vaccines have serious side effects? Or which of the very long list of phase III adverse events (for all types of drugs) you are referring to? I don’t see them on first glance.

Also, mRNA vaccines have been studied fairly extensively for several years (growing largely since somewhere between 2011-2013 if I recall, but I can dig in to find stats in a bit).

In regards to your syncytial concern, both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were designed using a template that forms a very specific stabilized pre-fusion version of the spike protein that does not behave like the native protein and is unlikely to cause syncytial formation. Moreover, both vaccines are intramuscular (IM) injections that deliver their cargo more strongly to a specific locale instead of to your entire system (I.e. your lungs). They are also non-replicative, which means that they cannot propagate in a way that would lead to widespread tissue damage the way that a natural infection would.

In terms of how healthcare personnel feel about the vaccine, I only have my anecdotal data and the wider infection rates at my fingertips. I work for a governmental agency filled with essential healthcare personnel who are Immensely relieved to be vaccinated and are holding their breath for the rest of the country because vaccination is quite literally the only way this ends.

Lastly, I would ask: what are your specific concerns about long-term effects of an mRNA virus? I would be happy to discuss them with you.

Since you seem to be an expert on mRNA vaccines, why don't you go through some of the articles written by Dr. Robert Malone. His bio says "Inventor/Skeptic mRNA Vaccines, Scientist". Please address all of the concerns shared by him. In general sense. I don't think anybody here is an expert in virology.

6 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Hi Virologist bro, mRNA vaccines haven't been used since 2011 in humans bro. The first time it was ever used was in patients with cancer, where the mRNA was encoded for neoantigens in patients tumor. The only reason they were approved in humans was because they were in patients with cancer who are about to die. 

Coming to the concern about the mRNA vaccine, the concern is not so much in what the protein encoded by mRNA, but actually the lipid particle that carries the mRNA. The lipid particle itself acts as an adjuvant, that could trigger multiple activation pathways, don't know which TLR pathway is activated (no studies have been done), don't know if NF-KB is activated. The point is, people realize that the lipid particle is activating the immune system, however the mechanism of activation is unknown. Besides, over activation of the immune system could lead to organ failure in the long run, just needs to be studied more before giving booster shot after booster shot to people for no reason. 

it could have been only rushed in a emergency situation and to this date is has not been fully approved and will never be

the last approved CV V comir naty is nowhere available in US, everything is still experimental

evaru teesukunnaru vallake telusu, all they can do now is to pray for their own health

those parents who got this $hit for their kids dont deserve to be parents, they should be ashamed of their life

12 hours ago, rushmore said:

Since you seem to be an expert on mRNA vaccines, why don't you go through some of the articles written by Dr. Robert Malone. His bio says "Inventor/Skeptic mRNA Vaccines, Scientist". Please address all of the concerns shared by him. In general sense. I don't think anybody here is an expert in virology.

after so many incidents that almost everyone experienced with so many incidents of heart attacks after boosters, there are still some idiots out there defending fakery as science. 

at what point does one can understand what is causing all this? may be not until it hits them. by then it's too late 

good thing is entire fake science is now demolished, there is minimal trust in V's in future

20 hours ago, Semper_Fi said:

Hi, OP, virologist here. Can you point me to the part where it says these vaccines have serious side effects? Or which of the very long list of phase III adverse events (for all types of drugs) you are referring to? I don’t see them on first glance.

Also, mRNA vaccines have been studied fairly extensively for several years (growing largely since somewhere between 2011-2013 if I recall, but I can dig in to find stats in a bit).

In regards to your syncytial concern, both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were designed using a template that forms a very specific stabilized pre-fusion version of the spike protein that does not behave like the native protein and is unlikely to cause syncytial formation. Moreover, both vaccines are intramuscular (IM) injections that deliver their cargo more strongly to a specific locale instead of to your entire system (I.e. your lungs). They are also non-replicative, which means that they cannot propagate in a way that would lead to widespread tissue damage the way that a natural infection would.

In terms of how healthcare personnel feel about the vaccine, I only have my anecdotal data and the wider infection rates at my fingertips. I work for a governmental agency filled with essential healthcare personnel who are Immensely relieved to be vaccinated and are holding their breath for the rest of the country because vaccination is quite literally the only way this ends.

Lastly, I would ask: what are your specific concerns about long-term effects of an mRNA virus? I would be happy to discuss them with you.

Inthaki Pfizer and MRNA ceo lu own vaccine tisukunnara. 

12 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

deen thalli

vaxxx vesukonodu - kareena thono (leka vesukoledhane bengathono) pothadu

vaxx vesukunnodu - side effects thono (leka side effects tho emai pothano ane bengathono) pothadu

so povadam khayam..antha daaniki khali peeli bhayam endukuvaa..beer biryani tho VSR loop lo pettukuni jai balio ani japam sesukundaam haayigaa...

teesukoni vaadiki clearly telusu enduku teesukoledo. there is no confusion here

confusion is with teesukunnodu wanly