Desi employer percentage

Pirate_of_hearts

18 hours ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

5 years nundi 80-20 working, 85-15 cheyi ra ante naku emi migaladu payroll taxes pay cheyali vere charges untayi etc etc antunadu

i want to know, asalu employer teskune 20% lo entha percent tax and other charges ki veltayi and entha percent margin untadi?

even though employer says 80-20 %  it is effectively 77---23 %%..its very complicated

18 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

80/20 is fair ba. Anything higher is based on indivudal equation only.

lets assume $80 billing. Then he  gets 16 dollars. Andhulo he has to pay 7.5 Percent as payroll taxes. Ante approximately $5. so migilindhi $11.

They also have unemployment taxes and if really small employer then overhead costs reach $2-3. So before taxes income is $9.

if you do 85 and 15 then payroll taxes also increase as it is 7.5% on entire payroll. so he will get  around $5 only.

insurance pay cheyyali 

21 hours ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

5 years nundi 80-20 working, 85-15 cheyi ra ante naku emi migaladu payroll taxes pay cheyali vere charges untayi etc etc antunadu

i want to know, asalu employer teskune 20% lo entha percent tax and other charges ki veltayi and entha percent margin untadi?

bro - I am in same boat....10 years nundi working...80-20...GC fee 50-50 and h1 fee everytime nene pay chesthunna...even 1 percent kuda increase cheyadam ledhu margin emi undadhu antunnadu

21 hours ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

nuvve company pettuko 100% vasthadi kada , just an idea.

Employer Payroll taxes(7.65%), unemployment taxes, the insurance which they pay to maintain the company, overhead costs to maintain the company : all these they show as expenses, thereby getting tax write-off/benefit. 

on $80 billing with 80/20, they easily make $11-$12 after they get the tax write-off/benefit. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, dream said:

Employer Payroll taxes(7.65%), unemployment taxes, the insurance which they pay to maintain the company, overhead costs to maintain the company : all these they show as expenses, thereby getting tax write-off/benefit. 

on $80 billing with 80/20, they easily make $11-$12 after they get the tax write-off/benefit. 

Yem benefit. how are expenses benefit ba ?

Yes they are expenses - and their taxable income will be 9-10 on $80 billing. calculations i have shown clearly.

$16 is gross margin. After payrol taxes it goes doen to $11. Dhaani meedha unemployment taxes and insurances and overheads - $2-3. So net taxable is 8-9 or 10 anuko.

Dhaani meedha personal income taxes untai.

15 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

I think llc petti run chesina some 10-15% edo tax padtadi anta kada

mari antha thelisinodiki 80-20% reasonable ani thelvada?

Ex Billing 100$/hr

80-20 = 80$/hr to employee

20$/hr to employer

12% Employer Tax on $80 = 9.6/hr

89.6 is total expences

10.4 is employer profit and on 10.4 employer should pay income tax based in LLC or INC  ( ave 25%)

on 80-20 % employer ku vachedi $7.8

edi overall neethi