US: Missing Indian Woman Found Dead

Anta Assamey

21 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Too harsh Mann.. vallu unna situation lo ela anadam tappu though u have some logic behind it.. I doubt how many ppl maintain 25k bank balance here..

@veerigadu anna 250k maintaining in bank balance mari ala ante, aayana emanali cheppu

6 hours ago, argadorn said:

Chi ummeyali ani undhi enti mana Microsoft lo working they will give min money salary amount in insurance like 150 k vastahyi enka go fund enti ra siggu manam ledha ra create chesinollaki chi worst people .. his husband might be working from long time enka go fund me endhuku house ki down payment ka 

i dont think everyone shares your opinion.

nee pillodi birthday ki gift card isthe ummesthava valla meda? 

occasion can be happy or sad , contributing money or gifts is not a taboo. neku ivvalani lekapothe vadile...dont discourage others. 

4 hours ago, argadorn said:

Do you know the value of 25 k , I will give you real people who are struggling hard for survival money kosam in hospitals india lo and other other African countries  I will donate every week my ms junior hes into hospital stuff like this from masters he will get these notifications in what’s app and ask everyone in his friend group .  Nenu emi antuna gofundme looks good  for moving the death of ms student and family and poor people in usa to get hospital bills but here is 25 k for moving a body to india and her husband is alive . Go fund me would be good to raise the money for detectives expenditure and investigation to find mystery of her death. How silly is to collect 25 k for her body you are literally defaming her and her husband 

I agree with you. But we don’t know their financial situation. Chai pani paisal anukoniii kudirtheee oka $20 donate sesiii vadileyyali. Don’t analyze too much Anna. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i dont think everyone shares your opinion.

nee pillodi birthday ki gift card isthe ummesthava valla meda? 

occasion can be happy or sad , contributing money or gifts is not a taboo. neku ivvalani lekapothe vadile...dont discourage others. 

What discourage man.. he’s Microsoft employee and his  friend is asking for 25 k to send his wife body . A husband should die himself or don’t marry if he can’t send his wife body to india.  If he don’t have a single dollar he can open a credit cards and balance transfer to him .. credit cards will balance transfers for funerals  marriage and any life changing events for 0 percent  Apr .. birthday or funerals friends and family vastharu whom you know there is a difference that is with love this is with sympathy cashing that he can’t send the body to india ani lot for difference 

7 hours ago, argadorn said:

Chi ummeyali ani undhi enti mana Microsoft lo working they will give min money salary amount in insurance like 150 k vastahyi enka go fund enti ra siggu manam ledha ra create chesinollaki chi worst people .. his husband might be working from long time enka go fund me endhuku house ki down payment ka 

Andhukae disable chesinattu unnaru vuncle.