There is valid ground for reservation in private sector: BJP

JackSeal

Illaki CBN laga OCs ki job create cheyyadam kooda raadhu.

But great in giving reservations - which i dont mind.

TDP kanaka rraakapoyente ...the anti tdp batch will be fighting about reservations in karanam and munsif.  maybe adhe bavundedhemo instead of wrecking all these internet forums.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Paamu said:

Ambedkar alane anukoni reservations ichadu … now after 70 years still oppression. Ippudu private lo ichi Inko 100 years still oppressed undi appudu em antaroo. Private lo reservation ante - indirect ga govt funding untadi to the companies that hire reserved candidates. Basically upper casts - country lo undali bathkaaali ante no discrimination towards lower casts-  else get out of motherland ani hint. 

You can't wash your sins off by offering some 75 years of reservation. They were oppressed for generations. They all deserve reparations from Upper castes. Private sector reservation will only make job opportunities equitable & in proportion to the population. Whatever happened to patriotism when people say they want to get out of the country. Either they want to have the power to themselves or get out of the country. But they're unwilling to share power & prosperity with fellow countrymen.

On 2/27/2023 at 9:30 PM, Spartan said:

i think there was some sort of all-party meet.

BJP, Congress, BRS..andaru announced reservation in pvt sector..

on the way to dogs.... if BJP allows it...they are done and dusted.

is this part of critical race theory scheme?

14 hours ago, rushmore said:

You can't wash your sins off by offering some 75 years of reservation. They were oppressed for generations. They all deserve reparations from Upper castes. Private sector reservation will only make job opportunities equitable & in proportion to the population. Whatever happened to patriotism when people say they want to get out of the country. Either they want to have the power to themselves or get out of the country. But they're unwilling to share power & prosperity with fellow countrymen.

Sins chesinollu poinaru... sins chesevallu happy unnaru... poor upper casts are suffering ( as usual no one cares).. so andaru upper casts treat the lower casts same antav. Why not fight for abolishing the cast ? Oh ala cheste no benefits ani a. I am very happy if the reservations are really helping the needy. Private sector lo reservation ane idea ki dandam saami- asalu private vaadu only skill base meeda choostadu - if they have to hire based on reservation they may end up giving clerical jobs only - malli appudu - higher management positions lo reservation maatrame kaavali antaru a ?  

One thing I can say - as long as you take benefits in the form of reservations e discrimination alane untadi ( slow ga pothademo but takes generations appudu kooda doubt e).

24 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Sins chesinollu poinaru... sins chesevallu happy unnaru... poor upper casts are suffering ( as usual no one cares).. so andaru upper casts treat the lower casts same antav. Why not fight for abolishing the cast ? Oh ala cheste no benefits ani a. I am very happy if the reservations are really helping the needy. Private sector lo reservation ane idea ki dandam saami- asalu private vaadu only skill base meeda choostadu - if they have to hire based on reservation they may end up giving clerical jobs only - malli appudu - higher management positions lo reservation maatrame kaavali antaru a ?  

One thing I can say - as long as you take benefits in the form of reservations e discrimination alane untadi ( slow ga pothademo but takes generations appudu kooda doubt e).

hey paamu monna @csrcsranna mutton curry chesindu anta Funmate - Ala muttonkottu puram lo...1hr wait... | Facebook

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paamu said:

EWS iccharu kadha bro for "poor" OCs. inka endhi. They gave them 10 percent.