Online class for 1st grade kids from INDIA

GelakoduKri

Bro any suggestions on online class's or course from India for a 6 year old 1st grade kid ? 

maa Akka vala kid ki , Dallas lo vala friends will not share any details about the class. so selfish people around. 

• Haha 1

Agreed everyone has limitations, but 1st grade language & math isn't hard to explain the kid.

And moreover , a kid attending 1st grade will need supervision even with online tutoring as they are not independent and can't keep attention.

An Online mode of class for a 1st grader is too hard for me to digest.

Good option from homemakers to start online tutoring for school kids from India

Also, senior citizens can also take moral science lessons and tell moral tales, mythological tales from India online to US-Indian kids.

Byjus lanti platform can incorporate this idea

Maths ki preply undi check it out

https://preply.com/en/online/math-tutors?tl=te&CoB=IN

5 hours ago, GelakoduKri said:

Bro any suggestions on online class's or course from India for a 6 year old 1st grade kid ? 

maa Akka vala kid ki , Dallas lo vala friends will not share any details about the class. so selfish people around. 

Did you try Kumon or similar learning programs?

15 hours ago, dewarist said:

Agreed everyone has limitations, but 1st grade language & math isn't hard to explain the kid.

And moreover , a kid attending 1st grade will need supervision even with online tutoring as they are not independent and can't keep attention.

An Online mode of class for a 1st grader is too hard for me to digest.

you are not getting it..  some kids does not listen to parents for home works ...etc.. 

if some other person tells they do or learn quckly.  its not all abt time

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 2/28/2023 at 7:46 AM, GelakoduKri said:

I don't think that kind of pressure is needed for kids. If you want them to be busy, Kumon is best. Online classes may work for elder kids but not for a 1st grader.

I don't like the way math is taught in american schools esp Elementary school. I was able to help my kid with algebra better when grown up. I let her learn what ever they taught in elementary and their teaching methods are different. I did not want to confuse them.

25 minutes ago, VinPetrol said:

e kumon ki competitor ledu ankunda

Kumon is old school now, they are not upgrading . Others like Best brains, IXL, Eyelevel etc are ahead.

And kumon method is repetitive and its boring to kids.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

Kumon is old school now, they are not upgrading . Others like Best brains, IXL, Eyelevel etc are ahead.

yeah lot of people moving away from Kumon

22 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

CITI_c$y
neyavva, asalu navvu agatley