Oscars - what the heck NTR and RCT are doing in USA?

hunkyfunky2

They have zero contribution towards the award - choreography or dancers are not in scope ...

They are trying to take the limelight from keeravani and singers. I'd say even SSR is not needed.

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They have zero contribution towards the award - choreography or dancers are not in scope ...

They are trying to take the limelight from keeravani and singers. I'd say even SSR is not needed.

naatu-naatu-jr-ntr.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

naatu-naatu-jr-ntr.gif

In western countries, backup dancers do that - probably better than that. No one cares if the actor can dance well. 

16 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Be fair, if not for RRR (SSR, NTR and Cherry), keeravani and singers wouldn't be on Oscar stage. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

In western countries, backup dancers do that - probably better than that. No one cares if the actor can dance well. 

Anna ee song ki first craze vachindhi aa dance vesina valu and choreography vale 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Be fair, if not for RRR (SSR, NTR and Cherry), keeravani and singers wouldn't be on Oscar stage. 

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Anna ee song ki first craze vachindhi aa dance vesina valu and choreography vale 

Oscar is not given for craze... If it is, then all marvel movies will bag all awards 

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Oscar is not given for craze... If it is, then all marvel movies will bag all awards 

Janani and Ramam raghavam song is better than naatu naatu in RRR, even dosti is better. Then why is naatu naatu nominated instead? 

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They are here to care of your family which you are not doing 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

adi Oscars, not filmfare etc type local awards...and lead casting and lead tech side vallu veltharu to represent their movie.....Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgan etc lanti vallu velthe, appudu anochu...its only leads so its fine

4 minutes ago, no01 said:

adi Oscars, not filmfare etc type local awards...and lead casting and lead tech side vallu veltharu to represent their movie.....Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgan etc lanti vallu velthe, appudu anochu...its only leads so its fine

Going to Oscars is different and this overaction is different...

Before Oscar nominations, I can understand - they are marketing.

Now that nominations are done - current promotion is pure paid PR for future and ego reasons.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Going to Oscars is different and this overaction is different...

Before Oscar nominations, I can understand - they are marketing.

Now that nominations are done - current promotion is pure paid PR for future and ego reasons.

Oscar awards lo R*** tattukovali antey aaa Matram promotions cheyali tapadhu, watch AR rehman old videos about Oscars 

8 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Oscar awards lo R*** tattukovali antey aaa Matram promotions cheyali tapadhu, watch AR rehman old videos about Oscars 

I remember that.. that movie got multiple nominations - that year belongs to that movie. 

Now, it's pure marketing and PR on both sides... Oscars is pumping RRR just for audience - which lost charm and has been losing audience every year. 

11 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

oscars kakunda vere awards ee undava

FpncHRnaUAAOt6Z?format=jpg&name=large