Oscars - what the heck NTR and RCT are doing in USA?

hunkyfunky2

11 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

Chitra brundam motham vuntundiga oscar awards ante Brahmi King GIF - Brahmi King Brahmanandam - Discover & Share GIFs

Yes, they go a day or two before..not one month trip ...is what I am saying

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

We are showing Indian style , specially Telugu style labor marketing to Hollywood , mega and nandamuri fans cheese chillara mamuluga ledhu Twitter lo 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Trip esi untaru panilo pani awards hadavidi brahmi-king.gif

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't go there... Oscars need indian movie more than RRR need Oscar.

It's pure marketing play.

RRR got some traction - they want to give one nomination and probably award - it will instantly add 300 million viewers.

Same reason as all big movies have a token black/Asian character in them. 

Now that China & the Chinese are out of equation due to political climate, they moved onto new beggars desperately crying for white validation. They decided to throw some "biscuits". Nobody cares for these mediocre actors from a 3rd world country.

13 minutes ago, ramudu said:

We are showing Indian style , specially Telugu style labor marketing to Hollywood , mega and nandamuri fans cheese chillara mamuluga ledhu Twitter lo 

Please stop saying this is Telugu style. It is only the style of two castes. There are many Telugus who identify with different castes & religions. Sooner or later, somebody will do an item in nytimes or washingtonpost about these caste wars or how hollywood is fueling caste wars in India. Then Telugu movies will permanently based for discrimination.

1 hour ago, rushmore said:

Now that China & the Chinese are out of equation due to political climate, they moved onto new beggars desperately crying for white validation. They decided to throw some "biscuits". Nobody cares for these mediocre actors from a 3rd world country.

Its so obvious that these characters are there just to sell tickets in India... and also to score some diversity points. I heard in hollywood, you are required to have min. number of blacks and minorities per some union rules. 

Anil kapoor, Raveen tandon (?) roles in some movies are just that. 

10 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I remember that.. that movie got multiple nominations - that year belongs to that movie. 

Now, it's pure marketing and PR on both sides... Oscars is pumping RRR just for audience - which lost charm and has been losing audience every year. 

You know right money makes many  things .  Edey kooda okati anukovachu. Where is honestly in this F*** world I say . There might be lot of awards gave inappropriately edi kooda inkoti anuko more over . World runs this way from past present and in future kooda em peekedhi ledhu ani telling 

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Its so obvious that these characters are there just to sell tickets in India... and also to score some diversity points. I heard in hollywood, you are required to have min. number of blacks and minorities per some union rules. 

Anil kapoor, Raveen tandon (?) roles in some movies are just that. 

as part of promotion. China was as big as the US for Hollywood. I don't know about quotas but Blacks are some of the finest artists. So many who are very famous now had little to no recognition until two decades ago. On the other hand, Hollywood film makers hire Indian actors as "useful idiots" They know what makes Indians buy tickets.

22 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They have zero contribution towards the award - choreography or dancers are not in scope ...

They are trying to take the limelight from keeravani and singers. I'd say even SSR is not needed.

Mati producer