Looking for Smart or Manual blinds for my house

pga

8 hours ago, pga said:

Suggest me some best and reasonable sellers please

Selectblinds...and blinds. Both are reasonable. Get a handyman who does a good job furnishing them. I go with Smart in the living area and master bedroom.

51 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

50k for blinds ? whaaaat 

Emo baa maybe they are gold plated or something, maakayithe 13000 ayindi for a home with 2 floors and almost 15 windows that needed shutters(we got plantation shutters not blinds) but Costco also offered us almost 2k back as cashback for using their credit card, plus lifetime warranty on the shutters like if they are ever damaged or anything they will come replace it for free. 

Blinds are typically cheaper, they quoted us around 8k for blinds but they don't appreciate the home value as much as plantation shutters do. Here's how ours looks

Custom Plantation Shutters | Sunburst Shutters

I am happy with blinds.com - top of the line quality kaadu but good functional stuff anthe. None of ours are motorized. Hard to reach areas tappa vere chota motorized i dont have the need. 

Their phone sales team is very very nice. Flat fee for measurement and installation. They use the same people from HomeDepot installation network. 

Edanna fitting or breakage issues vaste you will have to reorder (free of cost) and the installation person will come again at no additional cost. 

High end motorized aithe blinds.com is not worth it IMO. 

Up to 10 years usage, good quality normal vi aithe they are nice. 

If you can afford - invest in Wooden Cornices. House look chala baaguntadi. They get expensive though. 

https://www.blinds.com/p/blindscom-wood-cornice/520917