Texas Vasulara randi. Austin or Dallas

Baangaruu

Thank you so much Sir for this really delectable and delicious recipe. You are such an amazing person. I can watch you cook and hear you speak for hours on end. Your intelligence and volubility leaves me spellbound each and every time. You are simply impeccable in your art and a master storyteller. There is magic, politeness and humility in your voice, compassion in your eyes and your hands are undoubtedly magical. Your smile is so reassuring and beautiful. I am your biggest fan. Huge respect for your passion, your knowledge and for you as a person. You are really the best. Lots of love and respect and gratitude. Stay safe and healthy and forever happy

On 3/7/2023 at 10:57 PM, kasi said:

Midwest lo.....far far away from Desi slums

Btw I meant slum from a mindset perspective, not about $$

Looks from ur thinking style..... Are a Dallas resident or a Future potential Dallas boy

Mid west lo emundi kaka . Dallas lo aithe time pass avtundi edo okati jargutundi. To each to their own.

2 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

oh, mana vallaku eppudu ade discussion lu kada :D

Uncles eve times gather avtaru and tea veskunte raccha banda. Akkada mainly cbn fans hangout adda antaru and i happen to listen to their convesrations

4 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Mid west lo emundi kaka . Dallas lo aithe time pass avtundi edo okati jargutundi. To each to their own.

I don't want that buradha time pass in slum😋😋, I'm good...I enjoy my winters, spring, summer, fall

I take vacation for fun

I'm good brahh

i would suggest to move to Dallas but to some other suburb within the city. try suburbs around flower mound.

once you come and make friends around the frisco celina area ....you will be stuck there.

14 hours ago, kasi said:

I don't want that buradha time pass in slum😋😋, I'm good...I enjoy my winters, spring, summer, fall

I take vacation for fun

I'm good brahh

Not all baa . Ikkada manchi coloring undi . Appatlaga ledu eve oste ikkada time pass. Mid west dry untadi ga