Texas Vasulara randi. Austin or Dallas

Baangaruu

1 minute ago, Baangaruu said:

travel gurunchi teluskundham adigina bhayya for future travel.

travelling kakunnda which is best Austin or Dallas

Depends kada bhayya, uppudu politics/biryani/cinema interest unna valaki for sure Dallas. Interest ante akkada hero ki jaya jaya kodatam, restaurant/grocery store lo partnerships or telugu political parties lo active participation.

Just cinema chustanu, restaurant lo tini vastanu and edo gulte/greatandhra lo news chaduvutanu ante Austin is more peaceful.

Weather wise Dallas is much more colder than Austin. Pakka South India weather kavali ante Houston.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Baangaruu said:

which is better to move . wfh option vundi looking for less expensive place .

india travel ki Austin nundi hyd ki direct vuntundha how are you travelling

India Travel - Dallas best

Indian restaurants - Dallas

Less desi crowded ,more greenary and peaceful-Austin

• Upvote 1

Desi food ki carving unte .. Austin lo worst indian food .. dallas lo multiple options untaay

allergies unte .. Austin lo ekkuva when compared to Dallas

• Upvote 1

Both are good locations and have its pros and cons.

you need to come stay for few months and decide.

I live in Austin and i can say its more diverse with high paying tech jobs and have bright future .

Dallas is overcrowded with Telugu Tejalu and  not worth the hype.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Baangaruu said:

• Housing: Dallas is a bit cheaper in terms of housing than Austin. I think rest all same. In terms of big houses for the price, Dallas is the best Dallas lo more traffic if you have to go to a office. 
  • Indian food Dallas best. Diverse cusines same everywhere. They both are not like NY or LA 
  • Schooling: Deepening on where you live in the city. But overall Dallas have good Schools compared to Austin. Austin MSA school districts will improve eventually over time as lots of Desi crowds moved recently. 
  • Crowd: Austin is best. Diverse (unless you wanted to live and stay with Desis all the time), young and Hippy.. Dallas mostly middle aged red necks, or middle aged desis
  • Nature: Austin is best. Lots of greenery for being in TX. Lots of places to visit. Have some Socal feel with the Hill Country. Dallas is flat land , typical Texas feeling place
  • Allergies: Austin and San Antonio lo baga allergies vuntai. Dallas lo kuda vuntay koncham takkuvaga, but air quality makes it worse because of pollution.
  • International travel ki Dallas best as it is rated high and 3 rd busiest in the world now. Austin ninchi Hyd ki aithey, British one way 1 stop flight, KLM, Air France and Lufthansa vunnai (with Austin as POE) but depending on the day it could 1 stop or 2 stop flights. If you travel once a year, this should be a negligible factor

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:
  • Housing: Dallas is a bit cheaper in terms of housing than Austin. I think rest all same. In terms of big houses for the price, Dallas is the best Dallas lo more traffic if you have to go to a office. 
  • Indian food Dallas best. Diverse cusines same everywhere. They both are not like NY or LA 
  • Schooling: Deepening on where you live in the city. But overall Dallas have good Schools compared to Austin. Austin MSA school districts will improve eventually over time as lots of Desi crowds moved recently. 
  • Crowd: Austin is best. Diverse (unless you wanted to live and stay with Desis all the time), young and Hippy.. Dallas mostly middle aged red necks, or middle aged desis
  • Nature: Austin is best. Lots of greenery for being in TX. Lots of places to visit. Have some Socal feel with the Hill Country. Dallas is flat land , typical Texas feeling place
  • Allergies: Austin and San Antonio lo baga allergies vuntai. Dallas lo kuda vuntay koncham takkuvaga, but air quality makes it worse because of pollution.
  • International travel ki Dallas best as it is rated high and 3 rd busiest in the world now. Austin ninchi Hyd ki aithey, British one way 1 stop flight, KLM, Air France and Lufthansa vunnai (with Austin as POE) but depending on the day it could 1 stop or 2 stop flights. If you travel once a year, this should be a negligible factor

Overall now we know why tons and tons of ppl flocking to dallas.. even when I moved a year back did lot of research for SA and Austin and Dallas and Houston finally settled for Dallas..

Houston is super humid I can't take humidity summers horrible and I heard off late crime is increasing in Houston also other gas companies not much IT presence there

1 hour ago, Baangaruu said:

travel gurunchi teluskundham adigina bhayya for future travel.

travelling kakunnda which is best Austin or Dallas

Future travel change avvudi basu. Cities would not stay the same.
LA used to be 3rd busiest Airport in the world till pandemic hit, Since then it is not even in the top 10 list. Dallas vice versa. Austin has a lot of direct flights within the continent now and a few flights to Europe. It could very well change soon as there is more demand for flights to India

2 hours ago, dal123 said:

Monnane Austin velli cedar park loa oka illu sign chesaanu. austin naaku greenary ekkuva vundi dallas kante

How much and which builder ??

3 minutes ago, Jalsa456 said:

Overall now we know why tons and tons of ppl flocking to dallas.. even when I moved a year back did lot of research for SA and Austin and Dallas and Houston finally settled for Dallas..

Houston is super humid I can't take humidity summers horrible and I heard off late crime is increasing in Houston also other gas companies not much IT presence there

Houston is not good basu.. It is cheap for a big city for a reason. Too much Humidity, weather risk, Crime rate, Traffic, People and most importantly restricted industry (just oil, gas and other energy companies only). There is no comparison for either Dallas or Austin or SA. 

Just an example, In Houston if it says 75,  it feels like 95

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Depends kada bhayya, uppudu politics/biryani/cinema interest unna valaki for sure Dallas. Interest ante akkada hero ki jaya jaya kodatam, restaurant/grocery store lo partnerships or telugu political parties lo active participation.

Just cinema chustanu, restaurant lo tini vastanu and edo gulte/greatandhra lo news chaduvutanu ante Austin is more peaceful.

Weather wise Dallas is much more colder than Austin. Pakka South India weather kavali ante Houston.

I am looking for only

bhayya I decided to prefer Austin from Dallas. 

San Antonio or Houston or Austin ante which do u prefer

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Desi food ki carving unte .. Austin lo worst indian food .. dallas lo multiple options untaay

allergies unte .. Austin lo ekkuva when compared to Dallas

Allergies bayatiki pothe vastadhi. sitting at home going to movie going to park ki issues vuntadha

12 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

thanks bhayyaa

2 hours ago, Baangaruu said:

Less expensive ante San Antonio