home buying is so stressful

Variety_Pullayya

21 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

easy to say when looking from a different perspective.  thinking about a big decision in life is not considered easy in my opinion. not sure if everyone make it worry free.

sorry i was harsh before.

bro, put your efforts to get a high paying job, then everything will be very affordable and easy peasy decision for you. good luck 👍 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, pandu123b said:

bro, put your efforts to get a high paying job, then everything will be very affordable and easy peasy decision for you. good luck 👍 

Very good advice bro, oka high paying job chooskunte ekkuva stress teeskune pani undadu. 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Are you the guy looking for a 750K home with 5% down in the Dallas area? 

Kaka 750 with 5% antea.... around 5.5 - 6K with closing cost

Oka full pay gone

Em talking kaka???

1 hour ago, pandu123b said:

Kaka....ippudu inka confused state loki nettav......high paying job kuda vethukovali n house konali😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Don't buy anything from family pressure, cousins or friends pressure.'

Evado gottam gaadu 800K-1M petti house konte nuvvu emi gorre kaadu to follow the same. 

Ippudu nuvvu rent entha pay chestunnavo...... Existing Rent kante no more than 20% should be your monthly mortgage payment.

Min 6-9 months emergency fund pettuko side ki for next 2 years...... when economy bounces back you can tone the emergency fund down to 4-6 months

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Dont take too much pressure bro.. buy something that you can afford.. your mortgage payment should not exceed 25% of your net household salary. retrofit your requirements and buy a home which you can financially afford. 

what a change sonu bhai me posts lo.. complete 360 turn chesav ga

venky-brahmi.gif

42 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Evado gottam gaadu 800K-1M petti house konte nuvvu emi gorre kaadu to follow the same. 

Ippudu nuvvu rent entha pay chestunnavo...... Existing Rent kante no more than 20% should be your monthly mortgage payment.

Min 6-9 months emergency fund pettuko side ki for next 2 years...... when economy bounces back you can tone the emergency fund down to 4-6 months

with high property tax rates and insurance rates , they will never be close to what we pay for rent i guess.

43 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Do you absolutely need home? Not want home? 

Total payment is less than 40% if your AGI? 

You have 12 months of monthly expenses in cash in bank as reserve fund ? 

Do you have stable job or confident that you can get a job given your visa status? 

If you said no to any of the the above, don't buy

Forgot to add,

you must have 20% down payment or qualify for FHA loan. 

You are taking 30 year fixed. If not , at least 7/1 arm ( even 5/1 is risky)

52 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Ma Texas lo apartment ki katte rent, house konnaaka property tax ki nearly same amount pay chesthamu 😄

mortgage and other payments are extra.. 🙂

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ma Texas lo apartment ki katte rent, house konnaaka property tax ki nearly same amount pay chesthamu 😄

mortgage and other payments are extra.. 🙂

yeah. only way to save is to buy a home for < 400k with no large HOA

7 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

oka pakka financially its not a good time ani thelsina...too much pressure from family, friends .

there is a limit to how much time one can wait too.

not sure how ppl are buying in these conditions....when rates are so high and future outlook is  bad with rising interest rates.

home builders are keeping prices high with low inventory. material and labor costs are so high that builders themselves cannot go back to old prices even if they want to.

Mortgage payments friends and family evvaru kadha. Nuvvu decide avvu em cheyalo. 

i drive Honda crv . Friends keep asking if I’m buying Tesla. I tell them, I don’t want to pay car loan for years again. 

7 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

oka pakka financially its not a good time ani thelsina...too much pressure from family, friends .

there is a limit to how much time one can wait too.

not sure how ppl are buying in these conditions....when rates are so high and future outlook is  bad with rising interest rates.

home builders are keeping prices high with low inventory. material and labor costs are so high that builders themselves cannot go back to old prices even if they want to.

avunu bro ... konne mundu .... antha family friends , wife .. everyone will force ...
konna tharwaatha ... biils, mortgage and repairs ... roju edo oka santha vuntaadi bro.....

eppuddu peaceful laa vundaadu 

Last 1 year lo saved for 20% down along with some 6 months expenses. Intlo addesaaru. Okallaki job poyina comfortable ga pay cheyyagalagali ani. Ala ayithe rent ki equal ga undali. And old homes choosukovali. Old homes manchivi kooda takkuvaki dorakatam ledhu. Malli small homes kantiki aanavu