Took Tesla delivery

iddaritho

1 hour ago, Sandy_14 said:

Milage is big joke. Tesla say long range 330 miles. 

280 vasthe goppa.  I went to Austin 200 miles with 300 milage charge. Had to charge similarly like you.

Basically as per calculation 100% charge 330 that means 1% of charge on continous run is 3.3 miles .

but as per my observation 2.5 to 2.6 miles vastadi max

Any electric car is like that. Higher the speeds, lower the mileage. Thats why superchargers help. You save a bunch of gas money along the way

14 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Any electric car is like that. Higher the speeds, lower the mileage. Thats why superchargers help. You save a bunch of gas money along the way

Bunch of gas money anedi depends on gas price emo bhayya. If you compare Model Y with CRV EX-L[Tesla fanboys nannu murder chesestaru 😀] . You compare 55K vs 35K. Then look for gas price/oil changes/ electricity price/rebates and your driving habits/convenience. Also, if you throw hybrid into picture malli equations change avutayi.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

1. Tesla lo big advantage is vast charging network and Best Autopilot . I have used 1st time Autopilot on highway...it just amazing.

Only irritation is every 2 min ki need to touch steering. 

2. Best pickup and I liked the drive.

3. Lot of storage( Modal Y)

4. One of the best comfort seats especially front seats you can get.

4. Minimalist interiors i initially dint like...but after couple of months I felt its not really required.

Worst :

1. In 2023 tesla y, no sensors. It is literally big headache in parking. They said will they will update the software but its been 3 months nothing happened till now.

I still dint understand why cant they remove it once software is available.

2. Due to removal of sensors, we cant even use Summon as they blocked. So literally they charged 6k for enhanced autopilot with half of them not available to use.

3. No 360 degree cam for 60k car is a joke.

4. Worst ambiance ligthing. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Bunch of gas money anedi depends on gas price emo bhayya. If you compare Model Y with CRV EX-L[Tesla fanboys nannu murder chesestaru 😀] . You compare 55K vs 35K. Then look for gas price/oil changes/ electricity price/rebates and your driving habits/convenience. Also, if you throw hybrid into picture malli equations change avutayi.

discussions censor GIF

vaddu baaboi vaddu…aa comparison oohinchukotanike rotha ga undhi

One of my wife’s cousins brought Lexus rzzz electric. It’s both luxurious and it gives good mileage on electric mode. It’s a beautiful car. I would pick Lexus over Tesla anyday 

2 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

Milage is big joke. Tesla say long range 330 miles. 

280 vasthe goppa.  I went to Austin 200 miles with 300 milage charge. Had to charge similarly like you.

Basically as per calculation 100% charge 330 that means 1% of charge on continous run is 3.3 miles .

but as per my observation 2.5 to 2.6 miles vastadi max

Similar exp with Ioniq5 .. it was giving me around 3.2mi/kwh highway lo .. it comes with 77kwh battery .. charging 10 to 80% 18mins lo aipoyedi that was good. But long drives ki workout avvadhu esp non tesla

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Similar exp with Ioniq5 .. it was giving me around 3.2mi/kwh highway lo .. it comes with 77kwh battery .. charging 10 to 80% 18mins lo aipoyedi that was good. But long drives ki workout avvadhu esp non tesla

Thalanoppi entante .. aa charge aipothadane bayam tho you have to stick to driving at 70mph .. i hated that and sold my car

38 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

Whoever wants to buy electric car, I recommend wait for one more year, we will have multiple options and they may be better than tesla 

Answered to TS fake post 

10 hours ago, argadorn said:

Enko 3 years all ev cars will be on road with less price just wait don’t repent for buying any stuff and I hate people who feel bad after buying any stuff please don’t it enjoy with whatever you have all the best 

ev perigite ..i hope charging stations baane peragali.. otherwise long weekngs or drives ev owners get screwed hours waiting for charging stations

Tesla is not one stop shop…you buy tesla fot technology and safety and only one reliable electric car in the market..not for luxury, not for minivan replacement and high resale value etc. It has its limitations. If you comparing a full suv like telluride to a model Y, You dont have deep car market information and u are a typical desi trying to score everything in shot. ( oke debba ki anni pittalu kavali) or pure jealousy 

14 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

ev perigite ..i hope charging stations baane peragali.. otherwise long weekngs or drives ev owners get screwed hours waiting for charging stations

Already Tesla agreed for sharing Tesla stations 

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Already Tesla agreed for sharing Tesla stations 

i dont think it will be enough.. normal gas stations 5mins lo ayipoyedi wait times untay... and ev needs minimum 20mins