Took Tesla delivery

iddaritho

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Take a test drive. You will love the ride. Acceleration is awesome, feels like a roller coaster 

that is good ? you mean bumpy ?

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

puts on tesla. junk compnay and junk stock

Tesla tho aaple tho against poyina vaalu boodidalo kalisipoyaaru....

These 2 companies ni kotte vaadu in their respective products evvaru raaledu....

Atleast in USA....

• Upvote 1

The 2023 models, they removed sensors for back and front. Its purely relying on vision, to the surprise the vision software is not ready.so at this time there is no blind spot alert and no rear traffic alert or collision alert. so it's bear bones with the tech too. 

The software might upgrade in future, but never seen a car that removed features in anticipation of future software. It's a joke 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

that is good ? you mean bumpy ?

Bumpy issue unde. But 2023 models lo fixed ...they installed new shock observers...

My friend who had old tesla when he rode new model y, he can see massive difference in bump ride.

In new models u don't see much 

On 3/11/2023 at 11:55 PM, iddaritho said:

Not satisfied with their delivery process , nothing at all they showed the car and said congrats , not even showing inside and making sure we are satisfied and no damages. 

Also hyundai autopilot is comparable , we drive Ioniq and it’s autopilot works almost the same 

25 minutes for charging at super charger, I was told 15 minutes max 

mileage also sucks , 300 mile drive had to stop once to recharge with total of 170 % charge and 30 % left 

Car smells like rubber and plastic 

I am already having buyers remorse 

Nuvvu anni 2 aa rendu electric cars are nduku

On 3/12/2023 at 8:49 AM, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

It’s funny that you expected a dealership type delivery. Tesla doesn’t have dealerships so they don’t do walkthrough. You have to use their inbuilt Tesla videos for overview. 

autopilot is nothing crazy or diff compared to other cars. Many have it and work almost same.

if you navigate to super charger using maps, then it will precondition your car to speed charging. If you don’t navigate with it then once you plug-in as super charger it will heat the battery and charge so it takes bit longer. Also if you charge from 20 to 60 or so then it will be fast. As it reaches close to 80 it becomes slow. It then takes really really long to reach 100. It’s the nature of lithium ion batteries.

Batteries work efficiently when they are at right temp. In cold temps they are not efficient. Don’t use miles in your car status. Change to % and get over range anxiety. Try to precondition before drives using  wall power and that makes it better range for that drive. Electric cars at this point are mostly commute cars in local as long as you drive 200 miles or less per day. You plug-in at night and are ready with topped up battery in morning. Don’t charge beyond 80 everyday. It’s not good for battery longevity  

Smell of car is almost true as there is less interior work and is cheap. Teslas are not luxury cars. At least model 3 and  y as I haven’t seen s or x

buyers remorse ante you can try to sell car for a bit less and people will buy it. But to get it easy to sell, you have to sell for less than what you bought. Still it’s profit as you make 7500 in tax credits.

note : I’m not supporting Tesla or anything. Just showing that your problems are not new and not a problem in some cases. You just didn’t do enough research and had too many expectations. 

Agreed with everything except  expecting 7500 tax credit after selling. 

7500 tax credit applies only if you keep it for entire tax year, that’s just my understanding. I could be wrong too. 

1 hour ago, Bapineedu said:

Agreed with everything except  expecting 7500 tax credit after selling. 

7500 tax credit applies only if you keep it for entire tax year, that’s just my understanding. I could be wrong too. 

i may be wrong, but I thought tax credit requires you to show bill of sale in 2023. May be they had that condition. 

5 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Telluride super sized perfect family SUV...... but mileage okati pain in the ass..... 19 MPG..... Gas $5 ayyindi ante malla Min $125 ayyitadi everytime full tank cheyinchali ante

Yeah … 

5 hours ago, movielove said:

The 2023 models, they removed sensors for back and front. Its purely relying on vision, to the surprise the vision software is not ready.so at this time there is no blind spot alert and no rear traffic alert or collision alert. so it's bear bones with the tech too. 

The software might upgrade in future, but never seen a car that removed features in anticipation of future software. It's a joke 

This is biggest drawback in 2023 models.

60k car ni edho paatha ambassador  ni park chesinattu park cheyaali.

Back cameras is a joke with out sensors and front we dong have any thing to check 

On 3/11/2023 at 11:55 PM, iddaritho said:

Not satisfied with their delivery process , nothing at all they showed the car and said congrats , not even showing inside and making sure we are satisfied and no damages. 

Also hyundai autopilot is comparable , we drive Ioniq and it’s autopilot works almost the same 

25 minutes for charging at super charger, I was told 15 minutes max 

mileage also sucks , 300 mile drive had to stop once to recharge with total of 170 % charge and 30 % left 

Car smells like rubber and plastic 

I am already having buyers remorse 

So idhi 3rd car aa man — 

1 hour ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

So idhi 3rd car aa man — 

No 2nd one , we had 3 cars earlier but one is accord 2012 model which was stolen my first car with lot of sentimental value. Loved that car so much 

2 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

This is biggest drawback in 2023 models.

60k car ni edho paatha ambassador  ni park chesinattu park cheyaali.

Back cameras is a joke with out sensors and front we dong have any thing to check 

Now a days, no one is able to park or reverse without a rear view camera.. many female drivers cannot drive without extra cameras or mirrors for blind spot and rear cameras.. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

No 2nd one , we had 3 cars earlier but one is accord 2012 model which was stolen my first car with lot of sentimental value. Loved that car so much 

What is the need for 3cars man — if you don’t mind — there was good value for used cars last year could have got rid of one if you didn’t need all three

On 3/11/2023 at 9:12 PM, veerigadu said:

Née dhooolaaaa kakapotheee endukuuu konnavvvv anna Tesla ni. I cry for a reason here. Please pay attention to details. 

if you don't like it, don't buy it bro...elon musk thana life risk chesi ee car thayaaru chesadu

• Haha 1