Biden thata ki enduku Putin tho godava? Now see Russia is occupying North Arctic Sea

JaiBalayyaaa

57 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

It's almost impossible to use it as a free trade route without hassles because of the ice. If global warming succeeds then it gets opened, that means disaster to rest of the earth.

USA velu pettapothe everything is possible motta lodhi... 

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

lite em avutundi  hyd munagadu nenu unna city munagadu prapancham enta munighithe naku enduku 

it's not just munagatam ...weather 70 C untadi summer lo ok na ? 

2 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

it's not just munagatam ...weather 70 C untadi summer lo ok na ? 

em kadu le edi matram mana life time lo jaragadu enduku le 

If they can open up the arctic routes for 6 months a year, Russia will have a windfall of money.. 

Russia has a long term population issue.. their population is decreasing and their men are getting killed in wars.. 

5 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Trump gadni thitaru kaani vaadu unnapudu yee godava ledu

Trump rowdyla ki rowdy. His dialog to North Korea dictator. “You have a nuclear button but I have a bigger button”. Kim Jong gadu quiet after that.

Taliban leader ki “If one US personnel gets killed this is the photo of your house and this is your family” . No more dialog from that taliban leader.

Asalu mass president 😀

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Trump rowdyla ki rowdy. His dialog to North Korea dictator. “You have a nuclear button but I have a bigger button”. Kim Jong gadu quiet after that.

Taliban leader ki “If one US personnel gets killed this is the photo of your house and this is your family” . No more dialog from that taliban leader.

Asalu mass president 😀

Such people are nice for global politics but terrible for citizens of the country... hardliners will send you and me into warzone in no time

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

He won't live when that happens... so we are the ones that should care

Don't think you and I will live that long either brother. Better don't have kids and make them suffer. 

17 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Asalu mass president 😀

He is the only President who talked about Trade deficit with China and Stopped funds to Pakistan.