Why so much hate on H1-bs?

SRH

Can someone please explain?

for eg:

prasthutam job market most of the jobs to GC/US citizen ani petti. Strictly no H1b and no sponsorship or no third parties ani pedtaru.

if that’s the case edo citizens ki employment isthunamu ani build up is ok but why do other jobs go to implementation partners antha H1b ae kada ikada TCS, Infosys, capgemini, hcl, wipro, etc etc…

I don’t understand why so much drastic difference? Or why so much hate especially to H1bs on LinkedIn or within the IT job market.

and IT santha motham manade…interviews lo ekadki vellina..honest ga chepalante manavalle manaku shathruvu…

inka mana gathi ee witch companies ki cheyadame na? 

Masters cheyadanki vachi ekada jobs kosame kada edayna cheskodanki.. chi India lo undi edo oka witch company lo join ayi ala vachedi unde anipistadi..

chaala low ga undi brothers… sorry to rant on here… I am only the bread winner in my family of 4 and first time job hunt vishayam lo stressed unanu…

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SRH said:

for eg:

prasthutam job market most of the jobs to GC/US citizen ani petti. Strictly no H1b and no sponsorship or no third parties ani pedtaru.

if that’s the case edo citizens ki employment isthunamu ani build up is ok but why do other jobs go to implementation partners antha H1b ae kada ikada TCS, Infosys, capgemini, hcl, wipro, etc etc…

I don’t understand why so much drastic difference? Or why so much hate especially to H1bs on LinkedIn or within the IT job market.

and IT santha motham manade…interviews lo ekadki vellina..honest ga chepalante manavalle manaku shathruvu…

Masters cheyadanki vachi ekada jobs kosame kada edayna cheskodanki.. chi India lo undi edo oka witch company lo join ayi ala vachedi unde anipistadi..

chaala low ga undi brothers… sorry to rant on here… I am only the bread winner in my family of 4 and first time job hunt vishayam lo stressed unanu…

Sorry bro, what happened?

From an employer perspective, H1b’s come with an overhead with h1 processing fees, GC processing, attorney fees, etc etc etc… they also have to report to USCIS, DOL etc..

Baga requirement undi, janalu dorakkapothe, they accept that overhead.. if there is less need and more ppl are available in the market, then why will they go through the extra burden? They try to save every penny in this market conditions.. 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, SRH said:

for eg:

Understand your frustration but market is bad now, more on w i t c h companies ki esthey they don’t need to manage.. where direct h 1 b hire chesthey manage cheyyali and on top of it v I s a over head 

56 minutes ago, SRH said:

for eg:

langas cry on h1b ani @sarfaroshibadaco alias @sarfaroshi pmed anna

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

From an employer perspective, H1b’s come with an overhead with h1 processing fees, GC processing, attorney fees, etc etc etc… they also have to report to USCIS, DOL etc..

Baga requirement undi, janalu dorakkapothe, they accept that overhead.. if there is less need and more ppl are available in the market, then why will they go through the extra burden? They try to save every penny in this market conditions.. 

H1 GC ki entha aythay bro… salary negotiation appudu koncham taggiste aypothadi. Ilaa no H1 etc ani job posting lo pettadam discrimination kindaki raadu a ? H1 ante ok …. They say no OPT…. OPT ki sponsorship not needed kadaa but still they mention it in the job posting. 

1 hour ago, SRH said:

for eg:

Why stressed?

India lo paying very good salaries....it's not worth to stay here anymore.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Bayataki H1bs ki against lagey undi reality lo most H1bs are doing multiple jobs and making more than avg Americans … Kondaru struggle avutunnaru but majority are having fun in America

Is it still true in March,2023??

7 hours ago, SRH said:

for eg:

Layoffs time lo alane vuntadi Bro… hang in there… once dust settled job market will open to all… 

8 hours ago, SRH said:

for eg:

Asalu job e levu, malla GC h1 godava endi, a lolli eppatnuncho undi.

Not all want to take the sponsor route. 

Current situation asalu job posting e levu, mostly contract unnay, ft aytey asalu levu

Hate aa. Nothing hate here. Any country ayyina citizens ki evvali ani chusthundi adhi kuda layoff season lo. H1 ki e year full ga RFE lu padathayi. Antha risk avvasaram ledu kada vaallaki. Last 2 years lo Desi la full GC lu so they are aware of it. Last 2 years lo GC vachina batch ki min 10 years experience untundi H1 new kavochu so experience with GC or citizen vs H1b or OPT. Nuvve cheppu evariki evvalo situation like this. H1 ante citizen dhorakatam ledu job ki anduke work visa guy ni hire chesthunnam ani cheppali normal time lo no one cares but situation like these too much scrutiny from USCIS. No companies want to deal with RFE from USCIS. No description no hate ekkada job matter lo. Asalu aa maata many citizens cheppali. 

9 hours ago, Paamu said:

H1 GC ki entha aythay bro… salary negotiation appudu koncham taggiste aypothadi. Ilaa no H1 etc ani job posting lo pettadam discrimination kindaki raadu a ? H1 ante ok …. They say no OPT…. OPT ki sponsorship not needed kadaa but still they mention it in the job posting. 

Why bother and take that extra burden? It is not just the cost, but also the time and the effort.. and also the uncertainty with stamping, etc..

few years back, when I had an immigration issue, my manager had to go to great lengths to get me out of it by fighting with HR and immigration.. not everyone is willing to do it unless they really like you and you have that rapport with them.. manollu managers ni baga kaaka pattedi deeni kosame..