multiple jobs chesevallu konchem ardam cheskoni ma H1B koolis ni brathikinchandi

Baangaruu

Chala mandi chestunnaru. As long as your and your mestri are in agreement and your home address is mentioned in your LCA, it is not a violation of any rules..

• Like 2

Just now, Scurvy said:

Very few ppl and rarely can manage. Most ppl find ut tough to navigate multiple jobs and some sacrifice night as well.

So, they value money over health? 

• Like 1

open market anna already there was disco on thread 

Capitalism tenchukuntadi sir , mana IT employees how we kicked off local communities, local restauarants with money

same way second job odu manalani tanthhadu vadini 3rd job odu tanthadu

14 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

People doing 2-3 jobs are very efficient at each job and their employers are liking them as they can do things very quickly when really needed. 

This is the feedback about a person doing 3 jobs.

efficient anta aada ladies sweet voice and work ela manage chestahru telusu babu. cheap desi adda ladies sympathy valla brathikopothunaru job lo talent vallanna kadu

13 minutes ago, praying said:

Do you really think people will change with your appeal, nobody cares for anybody anna, nobody will leave the opportunity to earn dollars 

ok anna

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

office ki pottallu vesukoni vastharu 2 or 3 jobs chesevallu return to office modallupetinka

16 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Chala mandi chestunnaru. As long as your and your mestri are in agreement and your home address is mentioned in your LCA, it is not a violation of any rules..

A separate LCA has to be filed for second job like original h1. I really doubt people following it. 

• Confused 2

21 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

A separate LCA has to be filed for second job like original h1. I really doubt people following it. 

No you are wrong. I took consultation with Murthy and Frogomen before starting 2nd job

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Some handle it to opt baa and take 50/50 like that. Adi better kada side income with less baggage. 

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

No you are wrong. I took consultation with Murthy and Frogomen before starting 2nd job

So you are saying you can work for two different jobs under same employer on single LCA and single w2? 

ela chuskunna most of the cases it's illegal e.. mestri agree aithe parvaledu antunnaru mari Client sagathi enti chesevallu andaru client ki teliya chestunnara? I doubt it.

• Confused 1

i dont think its that easy to do multiple jobs.

aina most jobs are asking for hybrid. WFH jobs ee kavali ante kashtam.

hybrid jobs ki demand thakkuve untundi