Ycp key leaders disco on mlc polls

Mancode

Mukhyamantri Delhi nunchi vachina tarvtha manalni eskuntadu emo ....

Then one thopu leader

Haha. Bokkale....adi sontha seatlone(west rayalaseema) odiponadhi party ,manalni eti antadu...aina. manaki emaina pethanam ichinadu eti....anni....adu suttu unna banthrothu gallake ichkunadu allane adagamanu.....

u can guess who is that thop minister

@futureofandhra

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Mukhyamantri Delhi nunchi vachina tarvtha manalni eskuntadu emo ....

Then one thopu leader

Haha. Bokkale....adi sontha seatlone(west rayalaseema) odiponadhi party ,manalni eti antadu...aina. manaki emaina pethanam ichinadu eti....anni....adu suttu unna banthrothu gallake ichkunadu allane adagamanu.....

u can guess who is that thop minister

@futureofandhra

botsa vuncle

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

botsa vuncle

Jaggad should shed his arrogance and give some powers to his ministers ...and include one kamma ,one vaishya ,one Brahmin ,one raju in cabinet ....and take out non performing ministers....

Uttarandhra ki visa reddy/yv subba Reddy 

KG ki peddireddy/appireddy 

Rayalaseema ki sajjala ramakrishna reddy../vemiredddy prabhakar reddy ...

Ante election assame......

Many of these guys don't know grass root politics ,except yv ,but that guy is too old to perform many tasks ...

The good thing about YSR is he used to trust people and give out some powers and responsibilities so work load on him use to be less,but jaggad....lantodu....evarni nammadu own casetteee people ni thappa

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Jaggad should shed his arrogance and give some powers to his ministers ...and include one kamma ,one vaishya ,one Brahmin ,one raju in cabinet ....and take out non performing ministers....

Uttarandhra ki visa reddy/yv subba Reddy 

KG ki peddireddy/appireddy 

Rayalaseema ki sajjala ramakrishna reddy../vemiredddy prabhakar reddy ...

Ante election assame......

Many of these guys don't know grass root politics ,except yv ,but that guy is too old to perform many tasks ...

The good thing about YSR is he used to trust people and give out some powers and responsibilities so work load on him use to be less,but jaggad....lantodu....evarni nammadu own casetteee people ni thappa

goosebumps to @bharathicement

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Yeah social composition looks so bad .....the projection that went in people's mind is jaggad is anti upper caste.....I'm talking to a Brahmin frnd from ap ,he said ....mana prabhutvam kaadu le....antunadu...i asked why???? His family used to congress loyalists ,but now. ...e jaggad mana degara dabbulu mingadame thappa manaki em cheyadu....ani...,ap constitutes of 30-35% of UC population

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Yeah social composition looks so bad .....the projection that went in people's mind is jaggad is anti upper caste.....I'm talking to a Brahmin frnd from ap ,he said ....mana prabhutvam kaadu le....antunadu...i asked why???? His family used to congress loyalists ,but now. ...e jaggad mana degara dabbulu mingadame thappa manaki em cheyadu....ani...,ap constitutes of 30-35% of UC population

Literally torturing middle class jaggad 

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Literally torturing middle class jaggad 

yeah true , i dont know what this dumbo thinks, sometimes i feel this guy is too dumb to understand optics and some times i think he can do elections better than any other existing leaders 

even mayawwati used to balance equations in cabinet in up , but this guy broke all politically correct rules in politics (zero representation of UC in cabinet )and doing whatever he feels is right, except reddies that too 60% of them , no other UC is going to vote for him 

6 minutes ago, Mancode said:

yeah true , i dont know what this dumbo thinks, sometimes i feel this guy is too dumb to understand optics and some times i think he can do elections better than any other existing leaders 

even mayawwati used to balance equations in cabinet in up , but this guy broke all politically correct rules in politics and doing whatever he feels is right, except reddies that too 60% of them , no other UC is going to vote for him 

I didn't get my DL it's been over year 

They don't have money to print

That's how worst is state situation

Center frbm limits nj lepi Mari funding jaggad ki otherwise jaggad gone case 

15 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I didn't get my DL it's been over year 

They don't have money to print

That's how worst is state situation

Center frbm limits nj lepi Mari funding jaggad ki otherwise jaggad gone case 

Vatini Orri jagga gaa maa future anna ki oka dl ichi unte e roju entha hai ga unde vadivi