Indian guy can't find woman to marry in America what ya

JaiBalayyaaa

5'11. 36 yrs old. Never married. Been in USA for 20 yrs. Slim, Slightly balding but in good shape. Indian.

Genuinely looking to settle down. Cant seem to find someone who is either serious or some looking for too long to date before taking the plunge. Whats wrong with the world?

I am caring, loving, got lotta love to give... really not the hurting kind! Had few failures in relationship.. but not sure where i went wrong in being alone at 36.

All the girls say they want someone serious, someone settled in life and someone caring/loving etc, where are them all?

Looking for someone who is Indian (cultural thing), not on student visa, settled in career and not overtly heavy (please dont say i am shallow, we are born with the face god gave us, but have choice on how we maintain ourselves! I am not greek god myself but atleast i want someone who cares about their presentation, MAYBE I AM SHALLOW).

Wont give up hope on love but its diminishing for sure...

Located in JERSEY CITY now, thought the pool will get better to date, but ppl like to jump around here!

Blind TAX - TC - 200k plus bonus! Not at GENPACT.

Hoping there is LIGHT at the END OF TUNNEL, cuz my tunnel has been too long :(

Some may laugh at my expense and roast me - hope atleast my story makes you feel better :D

#dating  #marriage  #relationships #love