GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU | God's plan | motivational story |

Kakynada

31 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

🙏

based on above video….concept of god is two perspectives…

1. my( means survivor perspective in that video ) view..

2. rest (  others who died in that   ship wreck in video) view…

first lest discuss about point 2…

for those who died in ship wreck…god didnt plan anything for them?…simply god abandoned them to die ….?

next point no 1…

the surviver exists…and this video about surviver point of view…he attributed the reason of existence is god and subsequently rest of of the events also attributed to god…just he simply forgetting his rest of his passengers died…but survived because of GOD..?

here is my point as dasari

god might have created world…(after observing the gravity and other laws of natures just as perfect as precision) but it still cant digest god is looking after each every action of every human being…are you praying or are you fasting or or you chanting…etc…

may be GOD might have abandoned the humans…but we still living in this faith or belief..? 

that supernatural doesn’t need our unnatural customs or traditions…

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

based on above video….concept of god is two perspectives…

1. my( means survivor perspective in that video ) view..

2. rest (  others who died in that   ship wreck in video) view…

first lest discuss about point 2…

for those who died in ship wreck…god didnt plan anything for them?…simply god abandoned them to die ….?

next point no 1…

the surviver exists…and this video about surviver point of view…he attributed the reason of existence is god and subsequently rest of of the events also attributed to god…just he simply forgetting his rest of his passengers died…but survived because of GOD..?

heres is my point as dasari

god might have created world…(after observing the gravity and other laws of natures just as perfect as precision) but it still cant digest god is looking after each every action of every human being…are you praying or are you fasting or or you chanting…etc…

that supernatural doesn’t need our unnatural customs or traditions…

Rule #1: Never compare with others. simple logic - We don't know what's his life, karma, good, bad, or anything. 

#2: For all people who are dead, its still god's plan as their time is done. When time is done i mean, its NOT a bad thing. Every person who is born has to face death at one day, for some its early for some it may last little more. Nothing is guaranteed. We have to accept the part that this life is given by god, and it can be taken back any time in the form of death, if we realize this point, you'd have not spot on the people who are dead in that ship wreck. Basically no one has a choice of when what would happen, except God. If we know this simple point, we won't worry too much about death. 

Also if you believe Karma, it has some part too. All of this is isn't in our hands or control. What is in our control is Be good Do good. Stay healthy, Help people, Love people, Love the world, Love Gods creations including birds, animals, etc. 

• Like 1