How many using chatGPT

FrustratedVuncle

2 hours ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

For example if I have to write an email to a person to welcome to team. Another example is I moved to a new team. I asked it to build 30 60 90 plan. You can find these online too but it generates non google version so it’s new. Also you can paste a context with details and ask it to build an email on that context as summary. 

Does anyone read those emails? They are like essays and I read subject and delete .If I have to read, I read first word or line in each paragraph thats it

Just now, Gorantlamdhav said:

Does anyone read those emails? They are like essays and I read subject and delete .If I have to read, I read first word or line in each paragraph thats it

It gives short emails too. 

Just now, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

It gives short emails too. 

Right but you can type short 1 line email easily right? Most of my emails are technical with specific details like server name or log snippet etc..

5 hours ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Right but you can type short 1 line email easily right? Most of my emails are technical with specific details like server name or log snippet etc..

That you can’t use right now. But it will change in future as someone is developing an app which uses chatgpt. It reads what’s on your screen every second and helps you. For example, let’s say you had a conversation with a person over course of 10 days. Then he asked something which you can’t recall. You can ask it and it helps you frame response based on details or you can ask it what is he talking about and it tells you context of his question.