Anvesh - Fun meetup in Melbourne

Sanjiv

9 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Melbourne lo intha mandhi pani bokka lenu gaallu unnaranna maata...aadaallu kooda vacharu..vaadu noru vippithe boothulu...ye mathram siggu leni batch...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Most Indian heroes became heroes because of their parents' meharbani. Without that, their face value will be negative because they lack the zeal to work hard. Why are Nagarjuna's sons unsuccessful (even though they feature Nag in most of their movies to give it a push) while other heroes became successful even from their parents' meharbani? They lack the zeal as they don't need to work - they have every luxury provided by their parents. They are just bimbos.

Even Nag was unsuccessful with poor acting skills and dialog delivery initially but survived due to no competition (except Venkatesh in those days), was pushed hard by his parents and the industry and then polished his skills over time. We see so many people who are more beautiful than our heroes in our daily lives and they could be something with a little push/meharbani.

YouTubers have to work their way up toiling their as$ day and night. It's not as easy as it seems. Try making a video yourself and see for yourself. And try doing that by traveling the world acquiring popularity and fans without any MCN, ads, sponsorships, help or meharbani. They are not heroes and don't need to be called heroes. They are just entertainers.

It is what it is.

Crawl out of your caves.

daaniki crawling running enduku le,

vaadu pette thumbnails ki fan vi ayinavanukunta

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Crawl out of your caves.

All depends on how people receive and how entertaining they are...family backgroung unna kuda, vaalla hardwork lenidhe vaallu antha famous avvaru..

you are comparing real time actors with youtube bloggers...short videos nundi manchi theesina directors kuda unnaru..it all depends on their talent bro..

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

All depends on how people receive and how entertaining they are...family backgroung unna kuda, vaalla hardwork lenidhe vaallu antha famous avvaru..

Exactly what I said. Meherbani goes a long way with efforts. It is hard to achieve success with just efforts and no meherbani.

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

you are comparing real time actors with youtube bloggers…

That comparison was already made by others in previous comments bro. I was just replying to the comments.

I know a lot about how YT works. I cannot be fooled by thumbnails. Some people chose YT as a career. Mr Beast video got 40M views overnight and the content is _________ with an attractive thumbnail. Not everyone can do what MrB does or have a large team like his. People produce content of what they are good at or passionate about. It doesn’t work without passion as the viewers can see through it right away and abandon if the creator is not passionate. YT goes by what viewers like.

YT takes 45% cut and also deducts taxes from the revenue before paying out. Especially for those who don’t advertise betting apps for easy money or use MCNs for quick success (like Uma), but depend solely on income from views it is a tough battle. A solo trip to Antarctica with gear and equipment to capture it on videos would cost over 8L but the net income from those videos would not amount to 8 lacs which is why he asked for contributions (he returned that money later, don’t know how much but he did it on a Live). He spent some 2.20 lacs in AU and the 4 videos he made in AU may not make that much net. And he has to make some money too for living.

How many of us are not doing 2-3 jobs comfortably sitting in A/C rooms? If you don’t like it don’t watch it or share it and get them more views and more revenue. Simple. He has close to 800K subscribers and including non-subscribers, it may be well over 1M followers. His videos are crossing 1M views. A couple of people who are criticizing him are saying those 1M people are idiots (some people even body-shamed him in comments saying he is short). Who is the minority here?

people who don’t know how YT works share silly videos and get them more views, more income and resulting in more and more silly videos getting created. There will be always likers and haters. You don’t have to like what others like. Just don’t watch it. That’s all there is to it.

5 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Exactly what I said. Meherbani goes a long way with efforts. It is hard to achieve success with just efforts and no meherbani.

That comparison was already made by others in previous comments bro. I was just replying to the comments.

I know a lot about how YT works. I cannot be fooled by thumbnails. Some people chose YT as a career. Mr Beast video got 40M views overnight and the content is _________ with an attractive thumbnail. Not everyone can do what MrB does or have a large team like his. People produce content of what they are good at or passionate about. It doesn’t work without passion as the viewers can see through it right away and abandon if the creator is not passionate. YT goes by what viewers like.

YT takes 45% cut and also deducts taxes from the revenue before paying out. Especially for those who don’t advertise betting apps for easy money or use MCNs for quick success (like Uma), but depend solely on income from views it is a tough battle. A solo trip to Antarctica with gear and equipment to capture it on videos would cost over 8L but the net income from those videos would not amount to 8 lacs which is why he asked for contributions (he returned that money later, don’t know how much but he did it on a Live). He spent some 2.20 lacs in AU and the 4 videos he made in AU may not make that much net. And he has to make some money too for living.

How many of us are not doing 2-3 jobs comfortably sitting in A/C rooms? If you don’t like it don’t watch it or share it and get them more views and more revenue. Simple. He has close to 800K subscribers and including non-subscribers, it may be well over 1M followers. His videos are crossing 1M views. A couple of people who are criticizing him are saying those 1M people are idiots (some people even body-shamed him in comments saying he is short). Who is the minority here?

people who don’t know how YT works share silly videos and get them more views, more income and resulting in more and more silly videos getting created. There will be always likers and haters. You don’t have to like what others like. Just don’t watch it. That’s all there is to it.

please dont make it seem like he is doing these trips for the sake of all the people, WTF bro. If people are living abroad like Australia wtf would they have to go and meet a travel vlogger? They can travel to other countries too, 

Coming back to his content, he is making videos as part of his journey and travelling just to show the places to people or viewers. If he is capturing his journey and projecting why the heck would I have to care how much he spent to make the videos? No matter what, if there is no revenue there are no vlogs. Again dont make it seem like he is doing it for Loka Kalyanam and peoples welfare, bullshit again

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, praying said:

please dont make it seem like he is doing these trips for the sake of all the people, WTF bro. If people are living abroad like Australia wtf would they have to go and meet a travel vlogger? They can travel to other countries too, 

Coming back to his content, he is making videos as part of his journey and travelling just to show the places to people or viewers. If he is capturing his journey and projecting why the heck would I have to care how much he spent to make the videos? No matter what, if there is no revenue there are no vlogs. Again dont make it seem like he is doing it for Loka Kalyanam and peoples welfare, bullshit again

No one said he is vlogging for Loka Kalyanam (except you). You are confused right there. I mentioned clearly he took YT as a career. You are stating 150 people who came to the meetup are useless idiots. That is 1 person against 150. If 1M people are following him, it is what it is. 1 person against 1M. Minority vs Majority. We will go by the majority.

For Antarctica, I wanted to donate $250 but by then he closed it overnight saying target already met (his campaign only lasted a few hours and closed quickly). He is not taking money and not accounting it or disappearing like Uma (40 L). Anvesh even returned the money and being transparent. And no advertising scammy betting apps or using MCNs.

No, incorrect. You are confused and mistaken again. He is not rich to travel the world and show the world as part of his journey. He took traveling and vlogging as a career for money. Period. No BS. What problem does anyone have - and why - with his career choice? If there is no income, he won't be vlogging. Period.

Maybe you like people like Uma Telugu traveler or Ravi Telugu traveler or Harsha Sai. Or maybe not. We respect that. Watch what you like. No one has any issues with your choice.

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

No one said he is vlogging for Loka Kalyanam (except you). You are confused right there. I mentioned clearly he took YT as a career. You are stating 150 people who came to the meetup are useless idiots. That is 1 person against 150. If 1M people are following him, it is what it is. 1 person against 1M. Minority vs Majority. We will go by the majority.

For Antarctica, I wanted to donate $250 but by then he closed it overnight saying target already met. He is not taking money and not accounting it or disappearing like Uma (40 L). Anvesh even returned the money and being transparent. And no advertising scammy betting apps or using MCNs.

No, incorrect. You are confused and mistaken again. He is not rich to travel the world and show the world as part of his journey. He took traveling and vlogging as a career for money. Period. No BS. What problem does anyone have - and why - with his career choice? If there is no income, he won't be vlogging. Period.

Maybe you like people like Uma Telugu traveler or Ravi Telugu traveler or Harsha Sai. Or maybe not. We respect that. Watch what you like. No one has any issues with your choice.

250$ edo maku donate seyyu araku andalu hyd durgam cheruvu bridge chupistam 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

For Antarctica, I wanted to donate $250 but by then he closed it overnight saying target already met. He is not taking money and not accounting it or disappearing like Uma (40 L). Anvesh even returned the money and being transparent. And no advertising scammy betting apps or using MCNs.

pichodila vunnav monthly 10-15lakhs earn chestundu 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

I did not say he is not making money.

I did not mention how much he is making.

Why would he travel and vlog if he is not making money?

So pichi evariki yaar?

13 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

First start a channel and post some useful content.

Then start a fund raising campaign.

Alludi peru somalingam laga undi nee lousy plan. Did you miss something?

Oh wait, you cannot even vlog locally in India, leave alone internationally.

21 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

22 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

Hardcore vlogs fan laga unadu papam, he yhinks i am supporting other vlogers against him which is not the case

• Haha 1