Anvesh - Fun meetup in Melbourne

Sanjiv

31 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

I did not say he is not making money.

I did not mention how much he is making.

Why would he travel and vlog if he is not making money?

So pichi evariki yaar?

Beautiful Maa Bangaarame GIF - Beautiful MaaBangaarame Disti ...

30 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

First start a channel and post some useful content.

Then start a fund raising campaign.

Alludi peru somalingam laga undi nee lousy plan. Did you miss something?

Oh wait, you cannot even vlog locally in India, leave alone internationally.

Start chesta dhuppatlo dhada dhada ani youtube channel ...Youtubers kosam kuda chokkalu chinchukuntaru ani nenu kalalo kuda anukunoledu @csrcsranna ..Aithe nekosam memu drayer chimpukunna thappuledu antunna @Shameless @SuckerBrahmi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, praying said:

Hardcore vlogs fan laga unadu papam, he yhinks i am supporting other vlogers against him which is not the case

Karudu gattina nathi pakodi anvesh gadi fanla vunnadu Brahmi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TuesdayStories said:

Karudu gattina nathi pakodi anvesh gadi fanla vunnadu Brahmi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Anyone can say the same thing about you yaar! That you are bent on criticizing him and have nothing better to do.

Bhayya Sunny Yadav moto vlogger is also in AU now, delivering food through Uber as per his clickbait thumbnails.

Tellodu gurtiste gaani RRR song manollu gurtinchaledu. Manam bagu padakunna parle, pakkanodu matram bagu padoddu. Typical mentality. Pity.

49 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Anyone can say the same thing about you yaar! That you are bent on criticizing him and have nothing better to do.

Bhayya Sunny Yadav is also in AU now, delivering food through Uber as per his clickbait thumbnails.

Tellodu gurtiste gaani RRR song manollu gurtinchaledu. Manam bagu padakunna parle, pakkanodu matram bagu padoddu.

Baga connect ayyav anukunta indukena 

19 hours ago, TuesdayStories said:

Baga connect ayyav anukunta indukena 

That's what you are clueless about and don't know how YT works. You just gave him a bunch of views by scouring through his channel and videos (all positive engagements in YT's view), sharing it here for even hundreds of more views - even though you dislike him. And you think you know everything! Typical arrogant, wanna-be know-it-all.

15 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

That's what you are clueless about and don't know how YT works. You just gave him a bunch of views by scouring through his channel and videos (positive engagements in YT's view), sharing it here for even hundreds of more views - even though you dislike him. And you think you know everything! Typical arrogant, wanna-be know-it-all.

Brahmi Telugu GIF - Brahmi Telugu Telugu Funny - Discover ...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Bhayya Sunny Yadav is also in AU now, delivering food through Uber as per his clickbait thumbnails.

Tellodu gurtiste gaani RRR song manollu gurtinchaledu. Manam bagu padakunna parle, pakkanodu matram bagu padoddu. Typical mentality. Pity.

Telugu vallu epudo gurthicharu mastaru naatu naatu song ni, kani adi chaladu ani valle poyaru english odu gurthichali ani. Whqt non sense are you talking, nuvvu ooadive telugu language ni ni bujala meeda moostunatu build up ivvadam apey first , next a bayya dunny evado vadi austtalia lo aduku tintunte naku enduku, looks

like you are ahard core vlogging viewer laga unnav, enjoy your strike rate i have no problem at the same time if somebody doesn’t agree with you dont be pity

On 3/20/2023 at 11:10 PM, praying said:

Telugu vallu epudo gurthicharu mastaru naatu naatu song ni, kani adi chaladu ani valle poyaru english odu gurthichali ani. Whqt non sense are you talking, nuvvu ooadive telugu language ni ni bujala meeda moostunatu build up ivvadam apey first , next a bayya dunny evado vadi austtalia lo aduku tintunte naku enduku, looks

like you are ahard core vlogging viewer laga unnav, enjoy your strike rate i have no problem at the same time if somebody doesn’t agree with you dont be pity

I thought you were done with the conversation but you came back for more.

Gurtinchi em chesaru? Awards emayina ichara India lo? My point is, "Manam bagu padakunna parle, pakkanodu matram bagu padoddu. Typical mentality."

Why do we care how much he is making? No one is stopping you from making even more! Or you can just cry.

When did I say I'm carrying Telugu language on my shoulders?

I've already proved twice in my last reply to you that you are confused and mistaken. Here you go again.

Keep bumping this thread and you have no clue what you are doing. Engagements don't have to happen on YT. They can happen on any site that Google can see. Every page view of this thread will add to the SEO of this site and the SEO of his YT channel/videos in search rankings. Since google owns YT, the same metrics and analytics get used in YT search ranking of his channel and the videos. In other words, you are spending your precious time in promoting a YouTuber that you dislike. So, there you have it.

brahmi-telugu.gif

Minority, over-smart and arrogant haters are more intelligent and more knowledgeable than 1M followers. Hope that makes you happy. They expect 1M people to agree with the minority.

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

I thought you were done with the conversation but you came back for more.

Gurtinchi em chesaru? Awards emayina ichara India lo? My point is, "Manam bagu padakunna parle, pakkanodu matram bagu padoddu. Typical mentality."

Why do I care how much he is making? No one is stopping you from making even more! Or you can just cry.

When did I say I'm carrying Telugu language on my shoulders?

I've already proved twice in my last reply to you that you are confused and mistaken. Here you go again.

Keep bumping this thread and you have no clue what you are doing. Engagements don't have to happen on YT. They can happen on any site that Google can see. Every page view of this thread will add to the SEO of this site and the SEO of his YT channel/videos in search rankings. Since google owns YT, the same metrics and analytics get used in YT search ranking of his channel and the videos. In other words, you are spending your precious time in promoting a YouTuber that you dislike. So, there you have it.

brahmi-telugu.gif

Minority, over-smart and arrogant haters are more intelligent and more knowledgeable than 1M followers. Hope that makes you happy. They expect 1M people to agree with the minority.

Oscar kanna munde anni awads icheyali ante ela, nandi, , iifa, siima ink avaledu kada appati daka control your motions.

i never said i hated this guy or vlogger, malli first nundi chaduvu thread and show me where i made auch comments, my argument was how people spend time effort and money on a guy that they see on youtube ani, that is all there to this thread. Coming to your comments on making money, i am glad he makes money and I am happy he gets to do what he wants. I am not crying and also i am glad if he makes money because of this thread, poyi poyi inka veedini choosi edavala cheppu, i have better people around me that I can cry about, as usual you missed the point.

inka kinority majority vishayaniki vasthe, nuvvu topu anna nuvvu ilanti vallaki support chestu uddarinchi vadini, 250 kakapothe vadini adopt chesuko nakenduku e lolli. Inka nuvvu edo lesson teach chesi nattu counter ki encounter lekunda chesanu ani feel avuthu batikey cheptha

1 hour ago, TuesdayStories said:

@Sanjivniku na anveshana super aithe maku ma @csrcsrbumper brahmi50.gif...Ekkado vunna anvesh gurinche anni essays rasthunnav ante dblo tirugutunna ma @csrcsranna gurinchi memu 100pages rasina thappuledu brahmi51.gif

Karudu gattina vlogger pan laga unnadu or musugulo unna vlogger anukunta

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, praying said:

Karudu gattina vlogger pan laga unnadu or musugulo unna vlogger anukunta

1 hour ago, TuesdayStories said:

yes anduke disco lite inka

mana valla aaa anvesham gaadi views peragadam emo kaani eee theddutho mana  @Sanjiv anna rank perigi poyindhi...one shot two birds ante emo anukunna..

Sanjiv went up a rank
Side Hero
Sunday at 12:56 PM
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

mana valla aaa anvesham gaadi views peragadam emo kaani eee theddutho mana  @Sanjiv anna rank perigi poyindhi...one shot two birds ante emo anukunna..

Sanjiv went up a rank
Side Hero
Sunday at 12:56 PM

Brahmi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY