tg drama

futureofandhra

15 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

It’s not a big way ani nuvve antunnavu ..

you know what is the big  when your Chibn came to power in that year all exam papers are leaked for 10th, intermediate two years and this is happened  consistently for two years students are suffered to write the exams and admissions got delayed and later all these exams papers are continuously leaking to mana valla colleges  and you praise him as great leader .. he is not even capable of leader who does not have humanitarian ( Farmes one lakh kosam sucide chesukuntynaru ani statement ichhadu .. I still remember that day .. in my villages one former was divided due to drought )

Chibn visionary leader ata .. meeku siggu vundali  elanti cheyyandi statement ichhevaadu human kuda panikiraadu 

this is the flow needed 

add more on cbn failures

so big kakapothey ignore cheyacu anamata wow 

53 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

this is the flow needed 

add more on cbn failures

so big kakapothey ignore cheyacu anamata wow 

Big kadu ani nuvve antunnavu I never said d to ignore .. proper action to be taken

ippudu mi Visionary leader ni emi cheddamanatavu .. where he 10th, intermediate even 7 th grade exams are leaked 95-98 

Vaadini inka mi lanti educated Lu kuda praise chestunnaru chudu .. emanali

chaduvu kunna vadi kanna chakali vaadu melu ani peddalu correct ga chepparu adi ninnu chuste  telsipotundi