Texas Builders Marketing - Entha nijam?

Ravi860

It's been a while since we last spoke, and I wanted to pass along some information that you may find of interest. Despite the real estate problems in other parts of the country, here in Texas, home values are stable, and in many instances are rising.

Land and building materials continue to go up in price resulting in price increases for building a new home. Although the real estate market is hot, we can keep you cool with our industry-leading energy efficiency program that provides you the comfort from the Texas heat, while saving you money at the same time.

@perugu_vada @RPG_Reloaded @Netflixmovieguz @pandu123b

veedenti uncle stable and also prices lestunnai antadu

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

It's been a while since we last spoke, and I wanted to pass along some information that you may find of interest. Despite the real estate problems in other parts of the country, here in Texas, home values are stable, and in many instances are rising.

Land and building materials continue to go up in price resulting in price increases for building a new home. Although the real estate market is hot, we can keep you cool with our industry-leading energy efficiency program that provides you the comfort from the Texas heat, while saving you money at the same time.

veedenti uncle prices lestunnai antadu

Anna nuvvu and aa @Sonu_Patel inka illu konaledane..maku ennallu ee torture..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

if u can afford // and is within ur budget .. go for it uncle .. e news lu anni will only cause you more confused

Nee lanti rich mestri lu ennaina cheptaru antunna @Sonu_Patel

28 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

uhaul esskonee seattle and ca batch everyday diggootoonarro kaka

12 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Just trend emanna change ayindha ani bro.. reply ivvaku chalu nachakpothe 

Gussa Kaku anna..just saying nuvuv ee analysis trend anukutunu untu 2 or 3 yrs aipotayi ..ee patike konna janalu 100k daka equity pattaru ppl doing heloc and doing extra business also outside..nuvvu inka konala vadda etc lo unnavu..just choosoko anutunna..if it's fit ur budget go for it..if can't afford big one..go for starter home and and upgrade or flip in a year or two if things work out..just my 2 cents..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

i see small increase in prices in Austin also(~10-15k), so, dallas lo peragadam lo ashcharyam ledu naku.

As long as your budget and affordability  works, Any time is a gud time is what i feel!!

1 minute ago, Jalsa456 said:

Gussa Kaku anna..just saying nuvuv ee analysis trend anukutunu untu 2 or 3 yrs aipotayi ..ee patike konna janalu 100k daka equity pattaru ppl doing heloc and doing extra business also outside..nuvvu inka konala vadda etc lo unnavu..just choosoko anutunna..if it's fits ur budget go for it..if can't afford big one..go for starter home and and upgrade or flip in a year or two if things work out..just my 2 cents..

Agree for folks who bought in 2021. I think most of 2022 buyers in underwater. Real estate is regional so wondering if it’s still falling knife or trend change emina observe chestunnara ani just curious. 

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

ye areas chusthunnaav uncle.. list vesko ikada Telugu GIFs | Tenor

Leander, Georgetown and Dripping Springs. All these areas already down close to 15-20%