Diamond resale value yela ?

usauae

Let’s say I got a 22ctgold chain with no diamonds and stones. The value of that chain = (weight of chain * gold rate for that day ) - minor loss due to usage. 

alane can I sell a diamond necklace?

diamonds yela value chestaru ? Just based on certificate aa ?

gold aite simple ge purity check chestaru. 
my understanding is that stones in a necklace have very minimal value while selling it back. 

3 minutes ago, usauae said:

Let’s say I got a 22ctgold chain with no diamonds and stones. The value of that chain = (weight of chain * gold rate for that day ) - minor loss due to usage. 

my understanding is that stones in a necklace have very minimal value while selling it back. 

real Diamonds value depreciate a lot one you walk out of store. Lets say you got a diamond ring for $1000. the next week if you want to sell it I dont think you wil even even half of that money back in USA. India lo you may get 70% back based on my disco with a diamond merchant in coimbatore 

gold you get purity*weight(minus stones weight)*rate back, Not sure how it works in usa. But in india you get money back based on this formula

18 minutes ago, usauae said:

stones have almost zero value, some premium stones may retain some value. But not significant 

37 minutes ago, usauae said:

no standard metrics for diamonds......best way to do is go back the same seller, he should have the purity metric n prices same as he sold to you

like gold no standard rates and no standard purity/quality metrics......hence every store wants you to buy more diamonds ,,,,,,,worst invest  

9 minutes ago, usauae said:

Mari yenduku bhayya thokkalo diamond necklace ani hadavidi chestaru 

same kaka...yeezys endhuku kontam??? rolex endhuku kottam?? German auto endhuku kontam !!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

no standard metrics for diamonds......best way to do is go back the same seller, he should have the purity metric n prices same as he sold to you

like gold no standard rates and no standard purity/quality metrics......hence every store wants you to buy more diamonds ,,,,,,,worst invest  

Agreed with the worst investment part 

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

Same vendor kuda full rate ki konadu anukunta 

46 minutes ago, usauae said:

Diamonds no value because 

only one company manufactures diamond, so to avoid monopoly rules are in place to not to hike diamond prices, 

a research going on to produce stones similar to diamonds wth .01 price of actual diamond, 

those who have brains they shouldnt buy diamoinds. 

1 minute ago, vamprie said:

Diamonds no value because 

only one company manufactures diamond, so to avoid monopoly rules are in place to not to hike diamond prices, 

a research going on to produce stones similar to diamonds wth .01 price of actual diamond, 

those who have brains they shouldnt buy diamoinds. 

Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

55 minutes ago, usauae said:

There are enough diamonds for foreseeable future - to the extent that it should be a lot cheaper than silver. Plus, you have lab grown diamonds which are virtually indistinguishable.

Only reason the prices are higher is with artificial supply constraints and marketing.