I made huge investment mistake

gattimelam

4 hours ago, gattimelam said:

I Purchased property last year and last week my friend bought property on same street with same

land size and better interiors for $150k less. I am not jealous of my friend but feeling sad that I made

wrong investment I should have waited for right time.

Nice happened it’s proved you are dumb sh!t @Khaidi6093

4 hours ago, gattimelam said:

I Purchased property last year and last week my friend bought property on same street with same

land size and better interiors for $150k less. I am not jealous of my friend but feeling sad that I made

Don’t worry bro. You cannot time the market. I am thinking you got better interest rate than your friend. Look at the amortization schedule, you will pay less towards interest where as your friend will be paying high interest for the next 2-3 years until he does refinancing. Once interest rate drops you will notice that your property value will increase. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Don’t worry bro. You cannot time the market. I am thinking you got better interest rate than your friend. Look at the amortization schedule, you will pay less towards interest where as your friend will be paying high interest for the next 2-3 years until he does refinancing. Once interest rate drops you will notice that your property value will increase. 

Bro unfortunately I took variable interest rate 

6 hours ago, gattimelam said:

go see a doctor....you will be alright

if its too serious start a go fund me :) 

• Haha 1

next year you can buy 100k extra less as second home in same street.. just wait for it

Bro neku kalali ane ne frd less price cheppadu emo

• Haha 1

You Doo one thing…

ippudu ammeseyyi…

malli perigaka konnu…so illu value padadi ani feel avalsina avasaram ledu.

3 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Bro, 150 k price difference? Are you sure ? Base price will not reduce new homes he might be getting offers on upgrades , closing costs . 

seems like fake to me of 150 k price difference 

Base price ki ts konnadani cheppa ledhe.. he must have bought peak lo. I saw few properties here in Austin selling below 100k-150k than before 

1 hour ago, gattimelam said:

You will be the as you are my sperm 

You will be the as you are my sperm 

And you are my sperm 

dude watch out looks like your 4th grade kid is responding here :P