I made huge investment mistake

gattimelam

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Richwood and Lexington county... Look up the prices... 

but still i feel it is a bit foolish. Bay area prices endi saami .. antha em undi Dallas lo pettadanki

9 hours ago, Scurvy said:

but still i feel it is a bit foolish. Bay area prices endi saami .. antha em undi Dallas lo pettadanki

You are out of touch with reality...

In Dallas, we have many people with multiple income streams or large windfall in recent times. All of them are buying these homes. Base prices start at 1.1m for many models .

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You are out of touch with reality...

In Dallas, we have many people with multiple income streams or large windfall in recent times. All of them are buying these homes. Base prices start at 1.1m for many models .

😳😳😳. Their itch inka em cheyalemu. Multiple income streams like consultancy owners or business owners ok but normal

employee aithe picchal pack.

Just now, Scurvy said:

😳😳😳. Their itch inka em cheyalemu. Multiple income streams like consultancy owners or business owners ok but normal

employee aithe picchal pack.

Husband and wife works... One income goes to mortgage .

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 1:43 AM, gattimelam said:

I Purchased property last year and last week my friend bought property on same street with same

land size and better interiors for $150k less. I am not jealous of my friend but feeling sad that I made

wrong investment I should have waited for right time.

you scratch his wife...done and dusted...you cry for his money..he will cry on his wife..

On 4/11/2023 at 2:43 AM, gattimelam said:

I Purchased property last year and last week my friend bought property on same street with same

land size and better interiors for $150k less. I am not jealous of my friend but feeling sad that I made

wrong investment I should have waited for right time.

After 10 or 15 years , 150k no one cares.

I used to think the same way back in 2005. I paid 40k more than neighbors... After 1 year we are all down 100k to 150k down if we were to sell. 

Fast forward 15 years , all homes are within 50k range and no one cares.

Take it easy, enjoy the home - make sure you have mortgage payments ready for next 1 year 

4 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

After 10 or 15 years , 150k no one cares.

I used to think the same way back in 2005. I paid 40k more than neighbors... After 1 year we are all down 100k to 150k down if we were to sell. 

Fast forward 15 years , all homes are within 50k range and no one cares.

Take it easy, enjoy the home - make sure you have mortgage payments ready for next 1 year 

kashtapadi sampadincha bro kaasta tension sahajame kada

6 hours ago, gattimelam said:

kashtapadi sampadincha bro kaasta tension sahajame kada

If you can't change the past, look in future.

If it's investment - then risk comes with it.

If it's a home to live for 10+ years - if you can pay mortgage, then don't worry. 

On 4/11/2023 at 2:10 AM, jalsa01 said:

If you have no plans to sell it now dont think much..

i agree.. some how try to recover that 150K via different means... after that  you have cash in hand... your friend does not have that 150.... 

think of possibilites you have do with 150K in cash in hand after say 2-3 years... 

your friend may not have that kasi to earn cash from today...