Can I Travel while H1b transfer is pending

odhu_le_macha

Current employer tho H1b stamping undi 2025 varaku. New employer process chala slow ga undi..process start chesadu H1b transfer petition is still pending...Port of entry lo emaina problem avthunda oka avela new petition RFE padithe or deny aithe. Pls advice

8 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Current employer tho H1b stamping undi 2025 varaku. New employer process chala slow ga undi..process start chesadu H1b transfer petition is still pending...Port of entry lo emaina problem avthunda oka avela new petition RFE padithe or deny aithe. Pls advice

Usually not advised to travel when anything is in processing 

24 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

What do you answer at the port entry? Who is your employer/client ante em chepthav ?

While you return back if you still hold the old/existing position at that time you are good anukunta. If you still have the position you are good anukunta for admission at the port. 

Let other experts answer.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

What do you answer at the port entry? Who is your employer/client ante em chepthav ?

While you return back if you still hold the old/existing position at that time you are good anukunta. If you still have the position you are good anukunta for admission at the port. 

Let other experts answer.

Old employer details cheptha bro. New employer tho H1b Transfer complete ayyake join avtha ani cheppa..

31 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

it is better to avoid travel on pending H1-b 

15 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

it is better to avoid travel on pending H1-b 

only change of status cases ki issue. No issue for same visa category like H1b transfer and extension and amendment as long as your visa is valid in the passport while returning and i94 was valid while going out, means not on 240 days i-94 grace period.

3 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

only change of status cases ki issue. No issue for same visa category like H1b transfer and extension and amendment as long as your visa is valid in the passport while returning and i94 was valid while going out, means not on 240 days i-94 grace period.

forgive me haha-comedy.gif.5c81570033c2517050b1dbb6f27970c7.gif (220×124)

7 hours ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Not advised, your i94 number will change during port of entry which might conflict with the one submitted to USCIS.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, capitalist said:

Not advised, your i94 number will change during port of entry which might conflict with the one submitted to USCIS.

new I 94 ante malli visa interview ki povala