Daily ragi flour eating and avoiding rice

KGFsutthi

Valla emanna benefits unnaya?

Actually people say past generation is healthy because they ate ragi. 

But if you look at statistics median age of a person is improved only after medical advancements and food advancements. 

So maybe past generation lived longer because of stress free life happily near farms not because of eating raagi?

Tell me as I it’s been one week and tough to eat raagi muddha everyday 

I believe Ragi takes longer to digest since farmers used to do physical labor all day and it used to keep them full for a longer period of time. I don't think Ragi is ideal for desk jobs, especially at night when you don't exercise.

Just now, Kakynada said:

do you have an active life style ? if yes how active 

Daily morning and eve walk chestha bro total 3 miles anuko, and epudanna intlo dumbells anthe. Not fat and no probs, but want to change to good foods

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Daily morning and eve walk chestha bro total 3 miles anuko, and epudanna intlo dumbells anthe. Not fat and no probs, but want to change to good foods

good bro .whats your goals ? 

5 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

good bro .whats your goals ? 

Live longer anna, maa family lo 98 bathukollu unnaru, 40s lo kuda poyinollu unnaru. Trying to avoid 40s bracket

14 minutes ago, Epic said:

I believe Ragi takes longer to digest since farmers used to do physical labor all day and it used to keep them full for a longer period of time. I don't think Ragi is ideal for desk jobs, especially at night when you don't exercise.

Ragi why not ideal for desk jobs

11 minutes ago, Epic said:

+1 raagi, sajjalu, jonnalu is hard to digest labor pani chesetollaki aa hard food. Software cheskunta mouse oopkunta chesetollaki simple chapathi or rice is ok.

Work out is a must to be healthy. Software makes soft delicate bodies, who are more prone  to heart attacks, bps, diabetes etc etc

12 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Live longer anna, maa family lo 90s unnaru, 40s lo kuda poyinollu unnaru. Trying to avoid 40s bracket

your everyday cardio is good, although that much is not required, you doing good. 

You mentioned no fat, which is good. cant say exactly without looking at you, but i'd say get yourself strong, means you can add up little weights, don't do too many sets in single day, your body and you're good buddies, so train and talk to your body and tell your body about strength, to achieve this, there are some workout videos online, and dont rush, just start it low, very low...then talk to your body, for another set or no?,...goal is Strength... 

Food habits - Not entirely sure about your daily intake of cals, -  how you consuming protein, fiber, fats, carbs etc.. 

Here goal is Strong and health food - So this is another topic - Your body should get enough support in the form of Good food, as you're a very active life style guy, with every day 3 miles cardio - So this is another formula, goal is your body should get that lets says 3000 Cals of food (maintain weight), in form of strength - protein, fiber, fats, and carbs.. 

Goal here is to avoid bad food - its okay to consume few times bad food, lets say a pizza, or fries, or sugary foods and drinks... replacing with healthy food habits... this is another topic altogether... 

Take Away: 1. Strengthen your body, 2. Follow good food habits, 3. Keep a track of all this 

Good luck bro 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KGFsutthi said:

Valla emanna benefits unnaya?

Actually people say past generation is healthy because they ate ragi. 

But if you look at statistics median age of a person is improved only after medical advancements and food advancements. 

So maybe past generation lived longer because of stress free life happily near farms not because of eating raagi?

Tell me as I it’s been one week and tough to eat raagi muddha everyday 

Roju raagi mudda enduko bro, different dishes try cheyyi.

Nenu 6 days no rice with only millet items

1. Millet java(manthena)

2. Jonna idli/dosa

3. Methi Portia with jonna flour

4. Raagi mudda

5. Jonna ravva tho kichidi/upma

6. One day only fruits 

Salt replace with lemons

Sugar replace with jaggery

2 raw garlic slices everyday 

Snacks- pill nuts, macadamia nuts, hemp seeds

Morning bf tinananu only raagi ambali

Weight 183 - 161 ki vachha

Activity 6000 steps max 10k 

New year nundi start chesaa- 

Weight 183 - 161 ki vachha, my goal is 150 to 155 range

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Roju raagi mudda enduko bro, different dishes try cheyyi.

Nenu 6 days no rice with only millet items

1. Millet java(manthena)

2. Jonna idli/dosa

3. Methi Portia with jonna flour

4. Raagi mudda

5. Jonna ravva tho kichidi/upma

6. One day only fruits 

Salt replace with lemons

Sugar replace with jaggery

2 raw garlic slices everyday 

Snacks- pill nuts, macadamia nuts, hemp seeds

Morning bf tinananu only raagi ambali