Miss my grand father

Everydayrunner

4 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

Today I was flooding through some memories that I had with my grand father's town and his friends ..and wanted to ask him about and share a memory I had with some of his best friends ..  overwhelmingly and took the phone to dial him only to realize he passed away 5 years ago.. infact I never missed him..he was always there fondly .. that i even forgot his demise.. good close people never leave you , they always live through your memories..

If your grand parents are still there and you love them..give them a call.. and just ask how they r doing..they will be soo happy

Chutiya we do it every day not everyone like you who don’t call when they are alive, grow up and take care retard 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

Today I was flooding through some memories that I had with my grand father's town and his friends ..and wanted to ask him about and share a memory I had with some of his best friends ..  overwhelmingly and took the phone to dial him only to realize he passed away 5 years ago.. infact I never missed him..he was always there fondly .. that i even forgot his demise.. good close people never leave you , they always live through your memories..

If your grand parents are still there and you love them..give them a call.. and just ask how they r doing..they will be soo happy

andaramu povalsinollame, dont worry nuvvu kuda tondaragane poyyelavunnav mee grand parents deggariki

11 hours ago, DJBravo said:

Thanks brother. I jus called my grand mother she’s the only grand parent left.

she’s Totally bed ridden with pains and all sorts of health complications.

I pray for her everyday… sad to see her go through the pain. She cannot walk or move.. papam vayya old age vala paristiti with pains..

Glad you made the call

• 7 months later...