Ford cuts EV price before earnings Mach-E

csrcsr

Ford’s Mustang Mach-E just got thousands of dollars cheaper. The American automaker cut the price of its electric SUV by up to $4,000 Tuesday, just hours before the release of its latest financial report. Demand for the Mustang Mach-E slowed 20% in the first quarter, Elektrek reports; the new cut could be Ford’s attempt to follow Tesla’s price-cutting strategy and attract more customers. Ford previously cut Mustang Mach-E prices by up to $5,900 in January, five months after hiking them by up to $8,000.

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Ford’s Mustang Mach-E just got thousands of dollars cheaper. The American automaker cut the price of its electric SUV by up to $4,000 Tuesday, just hours before the release of its latest financial report. Demand for the Mustang Mach-E slowed 20% in the first quarter, Elektrek reports; the new cut could be Ford’s attempt to follow Tesla’s price-cutting strategy and attract more customers. Ford previously cut Mustang Mach-E prices by up to $5,900 in January, five months after hiking them by up to $8,000.

link esinaka malli link lo vunna matter enduku add chestunavu seperate ga. neeku comments kavali ante chepu anna 

neenu and @psycho_jagga can help increase comments for your threads

8 minutes ago, Realityy said:

link esinaka malli link lo vunna matter enduku add chestunavu seperate ga. neeku comments kavali ante chepu anna 

7 minutes ago, Realityy said:

dbians LTT for @csrcsr 

Prathi thread lo vachhi edni anna e gelukudu ??? what is your problem ? I am posting whateveri want niku enduku different logins chesi enduku irrritating ??? already mods banned your ids you come with new ids every time emi kavali niku ??? you want me to leave the db ?? it will be fun for one thread everythread lo same irritation

@MOD23 @psycopk @Anta Assamey @Spartan this is getting too much on every thing I post making the thread dirty ? 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Prathi thread lo vachhi edni anna e gelukudu ??? what is your problem ? I am posting whateveri want niku enduku different logins chesi enduku irrritating ??? already mods banned your ids you come with new ids every time emi kavali niku ??? you want me to leave the db ?? it will be fun for one thread everythread lo same irritation

@MOD23 @psycopk @Anta Assamey @Spartan this is getting too much on every thing I post making the thread dirty ? 

we love you @csrcsranna gussa endukee double content enduku anni chepina nee information has to accurate no

Just now, Realityy said:

we love you @csrcsranna gussa endukee double content enduku anni chepina nee information has to accurate no

Idiot you create ids similar to mine with bad words , on my family and you just login with different ids dont care on anonymous forum return lo boothulu nenu matlada , all it takes its just few key strokes ardam ayinda thi telivi supetaku prathi post lo naa sanka nakuthu adi with multiple ids picthci oda have some life

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Idiot you create ids similar to mine with bad words , on my family and you just login with different ids dont care on anonymous forum return lo boothulu nenu matlada , all it takes its just few key strokes ardam ayinda thi telivi supetaku prathi post lo naa sanka nakuthu adi with multiple ids picthci oda have some life

malli neeku kopam

Latest 3 Idiots GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Realityy said:

@csrcsr need that attention 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Next inko id tho login avvu wow entha interest raa miku naa mida rofl

anna we are your fans nuvvu ala ante naku edupu vastundi anna . i only have one id